Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold Mark 5HD Series

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Leupold Mark 5HD Series

Didn't see anything posted here about Leupold's new offering. Mr. GunsNGear did a pretty good review of it already. Looks promising. I'm placing an order for the 3.6-18x44 CCH.

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Good breakdown of features and improvements discussed here. Looks like they really listened to end-user feedback and tried their best to address all the complaints/criticisms plaguing the Mark 6 line.

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggyman View Post
    Steiner all the way, expensive leupold junk with crappy eye box
    A very constructive and well-thought out point of view there, bud. Thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I considered it but in the end went with the known quantity in the atacr 4-16. Would love to read some actual feedback that isnt a paid magazine advertisement disguised as a review. Mike's youtube review is the only independent review ive seen so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I considered it but in the end went with the known quantity in the atacr 4-16. Would love to read some actual feedback that isnt a paid magazine advertisement disguised as a review. Mike's youtube review is the only independent review ive seen so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The 4-16 ATACR was my first choice, but I came across this, dug a little deeper and liked what I saw. I typically don't "beta test" or guinea-pig new products, but I decided to give it a shot. I guess we'll see.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone have a link to GTG bulleted review of essentials that don't involve watching 14 and 46 minute videos?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I actually watched the entire 45 minute video of them answering poor questions from the Internet.

The optic itself looks promising. The elevation turret sure makes it difficult to get lost in rotations.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I actually watched the entire 45 minute video of them answering poor questions from the Internet.

The optic itself looks promising. The elevation turret sure makes it difficult to get lost in rotations.
    It’s interesting they put so much thought into the elevation turret when 2 of the 3 available reticles rely on holdovers.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    It’s interesting they put so much thought into the elevation turret when 2 of the 3 available reticles rely on holdovers.
    I'm sure it's more for the TMR users specifically, but didn't want to alienate those who prefer grid reticles. The CCH is a great option for those who want the capability but don't want to shell out extra to pay for the Horus license. If proven successful, I can see Leupold incorporating this in future models by offering more varations and possibly ditch Horus altogether. Overall, I think Leupold just wants to offer the most options available by casting a wide net, answer the mail on where they've fallen short and recapture market share lost. I guess we'll see. Pretty excited about this one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I played with a 3.6-18 a few days ago at a Sportsmans with the TMR, and I think it’s a winner. The weight savings vs the Vortex razor gen 2 is substantial. I have a Bergara 6.5cm that needs a new optic, now the question is 3.6-18 or 5-25?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast