Thread: US Optics B25

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

US Optics B25

Back in the mid 2000s when I was big into long range shooting it seemed like US Optics was a big name in the high end glass category. Now I hardly hear about anyone running one.

Their new B25 looks pretty good on the spec sheet and I wonder why it isn’t more popular. Did other manufacturers start competing better in that area or is something wrong with them?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Nothing wrong with USO. I dont have time with their new series, but I have have 2 of the older SN3's and they are built like tanks.

Feedback Score
    I recently picked up a B25 and only have one range day with it. I really liked it, I have an older 3-17 sn3 TPAL that I have had for 10 years and with my limited time behind the B series find it to be a definite improvement. I like the locking turrets and the glass is better than on the older model to my eyes. Zeroing was easy, and the tool less rezero on the elevation works well.

I also have a S&B pm2 DT 5-25 but wasn't able to compare "glass" side by side. I imagine that S&B probably does a bit better optically. I like the turrets on the B25 better though.

My only complaint is that it is a very long scope, which isn't really an issue for me but may be a consideration if you plan to run it behind a clip on.

I've also had good experiences dealing with USO with an issue that I had with the older scope. Being that they are now in MT now I like the idea of supporting a company in my state as well.

There are a lot of great options in that price range, so ideally I'd try to get your hands on a couple different optics and see which one checks all the boxes for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk