Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seller Info AR15 Discounts.com?

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score

Question Seller Info AR15 Discounts.com?

Never heard of these guys. AR15Discounts.com Anything bad as to shipping ripoffs etc? I am piecing together another PCC together.

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    Never heard of these guys. AR15Discounts.com Anything bad as to shipping ripoffs etc? I am piecing together another PCC together.

Thanks in advance!

Why not go with a known good company that you know won't burn you and sells legit products?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Why not go with a known good company that you know won't burn you and sells legit products?
    I was doing a search for Matrix hand guards and the size I was looking at from Joe Bob was out of stock. I had never heard of Primary until last year. They have lots of my money.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was doing a search for Matrix hand guards and the size I was looking at from Joe Bob was out of stock. I had never heard of Primary until last year. They have lots of my money.
    Ahhhh, my bad, I didn't understand you were looking to spend $50 on a free floating rail. Best of luck with your purchases.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Have bought from them a couple of times, with No issues... ship fast !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin338 View Post
    Have bought from them a couple of times, with No issues... ship fast !
    Thankyou sir

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They are a branch of an Aerospace Manufacturer that makes parts for the likes of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamics, which speaks to some degree of quality.

The rails are made of 6061-T6 which seems to be legit. I imagine a pretty simple extrusion for an aerospace manufacturer.

Could be a killer deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    They are a branch of an Aerospace Manufacturer that makes parts for the likes of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamics, which speaks to some degree of quality.

The rails are made of 6061-T6 which seems to be legit. I imagine a pretty simple extrusion for an aerospace manufacturer.

Could be a killer deal.
    I have 2 of their Glock mag AR lowers with LRBHO. I am gathering parts to build a .40S&W carbine. I have several .40 carbines. All very heavy, all Hi-Points. I have 3 AR uppers from PSA with blind labeled Midwest industries (?) floaters. I like them a bunch. Being a HP owner I am at times cheap, yet I want quality.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have 2 of their Glock mag AR lowers with LRBHO. I am gathering parts to build a .40S&W carbine. I have several .40 carbines. All very heavy, all Hi-Points. I have 3 AR uppers from PSA with blind labeled Midwest industries (?) floaters. I like them a bunch. Being a HP owner I am at times cheap, yet I want quality.
    Let us know how they are holding up after you've put them through some use and abuse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Let us know how they are holding up after you've put them through some use and abuse.
    I ordered a BCG, Aero upper, and Kaw Valley .40 barrel. If I was rich I would have ordered a 10 also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast