Thread: Sig 716 Patrol with PMAGs/ammo - Tampa, FL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE $1,300

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sig 716 Patrol with PMAGs/ammo - Tampa, FL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE $1,300

I will have pictures up by Friday May 11. This is a cash only sale and for pick up only at my home in South Tampa. A valid Florida DL or FL CWL must be presented and we will fill out a bill of sale. Thanks for understanding....this is just my modus operandi for firearm sales to do it locally face to face. This is not my rilfe, but it's my buddies whom I hunt with a couple of times a week I've shot it quite a bit as well it's a great rig. He isn't an internet guy so helping him get some exposure here.

If you are interested in a 716 there probably isn't much I can tell you. Short stroke gas piston runs like a beast and it's only been fed factory FMJ's and Hornady Whitetail SP's. 16" barrel with flash hider, all stock head to toe and traditional black not FDE. Also including 200 rounds of PMC Bronze 147g .308, 2 each 25 round PMAGs, a single 20 round PMAG and lastly a sling. It's been used as a thermal hog and coyote gun for ~ 18 months. Great rifle, but have gone to a lighter 7.62x39 setup.

$1,300

Price w/o ammo is $1,150
    Thanks
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 05-10-18 at 05:52.