Thread: Irán fires missiles over is Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Irán fires missiles over is Israel

My understanding is this just occurred.
    Perfectly timed irt North Korea and the end of the treaty.
    Honestly, it's time Israel handles this in a way that makes it clear they won't accept this, nor have to do this again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...-idf-says.html
    Iranian forces based in Syria fired approximately 20 rockets toward Israeli positions in the Golan Heights, the Israeli military said late Wednesday.
    The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said its Iron Dome missile defense system had intercepted "some" of the incoming rockets. No injuries were reported.
    Tensions between Israel and Iran are high over Iran's efforts to expand its military presence in Syria, where it is a key ally of President Bashar Assad. Repeated airstrikes attributed to Israel have killed Iranian fighters and prompted threats of reprisal from Tehran. Meantime, President Donald Trump's announcement Tuesday that the U.S. would withdraw from the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran has triggered uncertainty and threatened to spark more unrest in the Middle East.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-09-18 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Read that something like 70 targets engaged, virtually all the Iranian military presence in Syria. Also that the Russians are basically staying in place as long as none of their stuff or pro-regime Syrian stuff is hit.
    Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Now that we have someone in the White House who won't abandon Israel to side with the Islamists I believe Israel will stop taking crap from Iran and its proxies.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Well, the next war has begun. Hope it doesn't turn into World War 3.

Feedback Score
    Iran is throwing a hissy-fit over Trump pulling out of the nuke deal. They are lashing out like a friggin' 2yo. They were slapped last night. A firm kick to the balls is coming if they don't throttle back.

I read today that the Israeli Defense Minister said "If it rains in Israel it will pour in Iran".

My prediction: Iran will puss-out and use their proxy dick-suckers Hezbollah to take the next step.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    2YO behavior is the problem, all points of the compass. So many of the people calling the shots in the world are just... friggin'.... immature as hell. Buncha petulant tykes (and every once it in a while it's us).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah yeah, I remember you guys (not you specifically) droning on and on about this almost 30 years ago when Desert Shield/Storm kicked off....not impressed yet.

If there is ever any actual peace over there its only those few quiet moments till the Yakety Sax tape flips over and starts playing again

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk