Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irán fires missiles over is Israel

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Irán fires missiles over is Israel

My understanding is this just occurred.
    Perfectly timed irt North Korea and the end of the treaty.
    Honestly, it's time Israel handles this in a way that makes it clear they won't accept this, nor have to do this again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...-idf-says.html
    Iranian forces based in Syria fired approximately 20 rockets toward Israeli positions in the Golan Heights, the Israeli military said late Wednesday.
    The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said its Iron Dome missile defense system had intercepted "some" of the incoming rockets. No injuries were reported.
    Tensions between Israel and Iran are high over Iran's efforts to expand its military presence in Syria, where it is a key ally of President Bashar Assad. Repeated airstrikes attributed to Israel have killed Iranian fighters and prompted threats of reprisal from Tehran. Meantime, President Donald Trump's announcement Tuesday that the U.S. would withdraw from the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran has triggered uncertainty and threatened to spark more unrest in the Middle East.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-09-18 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Read that something like 70 targets engaged, virtually all the Iranian military presence in Syria. Also that the Russians are basically staying in place as long as none of their stuff or pro-regime Syrian stuff is hit.
    Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Now that we have someone in the White House who won't abandon Israel to side with the Islamists I believe Israel will stop taking crap from Iran and its proxies.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Well, the next war has begun. Hope it doesn't turn into World War 3.

Feedback Score
    Iran is throwing a hissy-fit over Trump pulling out of the nuke deal. They are lashing out like a friggin' 2yo. They were slapped last night. A firm kick to the balls is coming if they don't throttle back.

I read today that the Israeli Defense Minister said "If it rains in Israel it will pour in Iran".

My prediction: Iran will puss-out and use their proxy dick-suckers Hezbollah to take the next step.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    2YO behavior is the problem, all points of the compass. So many of the people calling the shots in the world are just... friggin'.... immature as hell. Buncha petulant tykes (and every once it in a while it's us).

Feedback Score
    Iran got hit hard in the biggest air operation by the IAF over Syria since 1973.

Israel has a deal in place with Putin, who was warned about our attacks. The time of the Iranian attack was chosen by Israel, Solemoni was messed with for 6 to 8 weeks prior in order to push him to doing something stupid. It worked, now Iran has no toys to play with in Syria.

Iran has now said they will switch from the covert program to get nukes back to the overt program. Watch for funny thing to happen that will put the program off line. All this while the Iranian people are in the streets demanding the Mullahs go home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've seen what Iran looked like when the Shah of Iran ran it.
    I'm all for freedom of religion, but at some point it has to be balanced with a bit of freedom from religion.
    I hit the pews every Sunday and donate both my time and my tithe, but I don't want my religious leaders running my foreign policy in a manner that might likely end the secular world.
    If Iran glows we can thank these Mullah's form bringing down the wrath of the rest of the World.

Oh and personally, I think it is a shame that Israel has to come out and justify their self defense in front of the World News Media's talking heads.

Feedback Score
    The funniest thing about walking out of the Iran deal is how people say that because we abandoned the deal, our potential and real enemies won’t trust us to stay in deals.

Shheeeeeeeeeeiitt. We have been screwing over allies and the people working with us around the world for decades- about time we screwed over some enemies instead of abandoning friends and facilitators from South East Asia to the ME.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Matthew 24:3, When asked what would be a sign of Jesus glorious return, Jesus said, "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars"

In the Book of Ezekiel 38:1-3, the Lord says " I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal". Gog is a person and whoever he is, he is from the land of Magog and is the leader of Tubal and Meshek and a confedceracy of other nations; Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer and Beth Togarmah- Ezekiel 38:5-6. Whoever he is, he will have plans to "attach a peaceful and unsuspecting people"(Israel) verses 11,14 and 18). But, regardless of Gogs plans, the Lord God is agtainst him and ill defeat him soundly. Ezekiel 38-4, 19-23, 39:3-5.

Magog is in a land far north of Israel point of view Ezekiel 38:15, 39:2.

Jeremiah 49:34-39 says that Elam, a nation east of Babylon, west of Persia and south of Media would be conquered and then rise to power again : Just a brief history- Babylon conquered Elam in 596 but then Persia under Cyrus the Great took control of the area and then the Elamites and Medes became part of the Persian Empire. The Medo-Persian Empire ascended to power and conquered Babylon in 539 fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 21:2. This happened during the time of Daniel. Alexander the Great conquest put an end to Persia as a world power but fulfilling the prophecy of Daniel 8. Persia was by then ruled by the Selecucids, the Parthians, the Sassanians, Romans, Byzantines and in 636, the Muslims. In 1501, the state of Iran was founded.

Ezekiel mentions Persia as an ally of Magog (Russia) and the territory (Syria, Turkey, Lebanon)

When Iran and Russia gang up on Israel, God himself will literally defeat those armies with supernatural power and will say "I am the lord God, I will make my Holy name known among my people of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:12 says that the Magog and Persian loses will be so overwhelming that it will take Israel 7 months to collect and burry the bodies to cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:14 goes on to say, On that day I will give Gog a burial ground there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea, and it will block off those who would pass by. So they will bury Gog there with all his horde, and they will call it the valley of Hamon-gog.

So, lets recap this, the bible says that in the end times, Russia and Iran play a part in trying to destroy Israel. God himself will destroy those who appose Israel. It will literally take an act of God to defend Israel.
    Last edited by elephant; 05-11-18 at 12:17.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast