Recently got two of the new EZTUNE gas tubes to try out so thought I'd do a quick rundown on them now that I've had a chance to put a couple rounds through the rifles.

On the left:
BCM upper, BCG, rail. Ballistic Advantage 10.3 Hanson barrel. Griffin Armament M4SDII comp. Carbine buffer and spring for testing. 0.071 gas tube

On the right:
BCM upper, BCG, rail. Ballistic Advantage 10.3 Hanson barrel. Ran 100% suppressed with the Hybrid Silencer with Key-mo mount. Carbine buffer and spring for testing. 0.0635 gas tube

Good news is the gas tubes definitely cut down gas like they are supposed to. Although I went too small on the port sizes for each one.

The unsuppressed rifle was failing to pick up a new round about a third of the time and wouldn't lock the bolt back. The suppressed rifle would pick up a new round most of the time but failed to lock the bolt back about 70% of the time. They did shoot really nice and soft though...

Swapped the .071 over to the suppressed gun and will be taking it back out soon. Will probably leave the other stock for now and play with buffers a little.

Pretty happy with tubes overall as they did the job they were supposed to. Just off on the port sizes, which isn't a big deal. Still a bit worried about the longevity of the drilled port though. Just can't see that thin wall holding up to the flame for very long, might be better with some kind of thicker machined insert inside the tube? I'm no an engineer though so maybe Clint can give some more insight on this.