Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LT GENERAL MCINERNEY CALLS McCain SONGBIRD JOHN

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Good Vid on the subject; https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=E_TvY8H-mWs When this POS dies, the Media will be playing the propaganda of his heroism, ad nauseum.
    Oh, eff me running.

That dude is an Alex Jones conspiracy nut, same as McInerney, except I don't think McInerney was ever on the show. Not to mention a real deal leaker: https://news.google.com/newspapers?i...ieczenik&hl=en

The first part of the video, which I suffered through, is factually incorrect - McCain was seated in his A$, with tail outboard - toward the ocean - when a zuni was fired from an F-4 and started the blaze.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ire-aboard-us/

Once again, eff me running.

Feedback Score
    McCain's greatest achievement was fooling the American people to think he was a Republican.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-11-18 at 16:05.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Brennan likes her, that scares the crap out of me.

McCain is McCain.
    That’s a resounding condemnation if I ever heard one. Brennan would be one of the first ones I’d put on trial.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Oh, eff me running.

That dude is an Alex Jones conspiracy nut, same as McInerney, except I don't think McInerney was ever on the show. Not to mention a real deal leaker: https://news.google.com/newspapers?i...ieczenik&hl=en

The first part of the video, which I suffered through, is factually incorrect - McCain was seated in his A$, with tail outboard - toward the ocean - when a zuni was fired from an F-4 and started the blaze.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ire-aboard-us/

Once again, eff me running.
    He did screw up the factual account of the Forestal incident.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    In my mind McCains sin was that knowing the Vietnamese kept POW's as a bargaining chip after we promised we would help rebuild their country, and failed
    to do so, he turned his back on them and politically attacked anyone who brought it up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    He did screw up the factual account of the Forestal incident.
    AS I understood, the Navy investigation 'thought' the plane next to him was the one hit. Seems plausible that if you were going through check lists and all of a sudden stuff started blowing up and your plane is in flames there might be some confusion.

(Goodness, bless my heart, don't I sound like an apologist)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    McCain's greatest achievement was fooling the American people to think he was a Republican.
    ^^^^This sums it up nicely.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    McCain is a PoS. For all his talk of leadership and honor over the decades he’s been in office, that prick is one of the first to hurt the military by cutting the wrong parts of the budget. He always for big weapons programs, can’t think of one he didn’t like. And he ALWAYS is is falling over himself to send troops somewhere to do something. But also also stymies VA reform. He wears the Republican mantle but never votes conservative, always Progressive. **** this douche canoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    First I had heard of his nickname of "songbird" or "tweetybird" while in the Hanoi Hilton was back in 07 or so. Guy I was working with worked with a couple guys who were there(and also had been pilots that had been shot down). They were all pissed when he was running for POTUS and were very vocal according to this guy I worked with. I did some more checking and found other people talking about this.

Again who knows what they hell went on behind the doors of the Hanoi Hilton and I know it wasnt nice things, but when a lot of people are calling McCain out for this stuff years ago, something is amiss in the who said what accounts.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pappabear and I attended a fund raiser called Whiskey and War Stories (Thanks to Paul @ Bravo Company). It was nice to hear Viet Nam POW stories from guys who weren't milking it for Votes.

I remember McCain spoke at my Junior High back in the 80s. I was turned off by his use of his imprisonment for sympathy... I can just sniff out a scum bag. The libby teachers were in tears.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast