Thread: ZEV Technologies Glock 17 GEN 4 Spartan Slide w/RMR Cut (BNIB) - FL

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

ZEV Technologies Glock 17 GEN 4 Spartan Slide w/RMR Cut (BNIB) - FL

This is a brand new ZEV Technologies Glock 17 Gen 4 Spartan slide with RMR Optic Cut. The slide is Black DLC coated and includes the slide saddle and RMR sealing plate.
    This is a stripped slide with a factory installed ZEV channel liner. Unfortunately, after I purchased the slide it dawned on me that because of the Signature Spartan Slide cuts
    it will not work in my Safariland 6354DO holster. THIS IS BRAND NEW AND HAS NEVER HAD PARTS INSTALLED AND HAS NEVER BEEN USED!!!

These slides retail for $525.00 plus shipping. The lowest price I can find on line is $499.00 plus shipping.

I am asking $400.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail (Lower 48) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%). SOLD
    I am not looking for any trades.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email (in profile) and posting that "they will take it". Buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida. I will not ship to any State that is illegal to own.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 05-15-18 at 11:35.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top.