Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A5 TUBE and SBA3. Will it work?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    IIRC, Kino is meant for dedicated suppressor. Running a dedicated can with it? I may be mistaken, however.

Nonetheless, I love the idea.

ETA: I must be thinking of a Faxon barrel... Or sumn. I can't figure out what I thought was dedicated suppressor.

Also the Faxon 11.5" Middy gunner may be the one your are thinking of, but I will say for sure it runs without a can, as I have yet to put one on my upper with the Faxon, and it runs Tula and Wolf like a champ.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Here are some Pics of the SBA3 brace on an VLTOR A5 receiver extension. Locked in all the way closed and locked in all the way open. Measurements from the trigger face to end of brace and from end of the receiver to end of brace.

Last edited by Biggy; 05-23-18 at 16:46.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Thanks Biggy, this helps me a ton in deciding how to replace my Sig Brace
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12