Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A5 TUBE and SBA3. Will it work?

Feedback Score

A5 TUBE and SBA3. Will it work?

Ive looked all over gents and can't find the answer anywhere here.If it has been addressed before ,my apologies. Thank you in advance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep, A5 fits MilSpec sized stocks.

SBA3 is milspec. It's one of the best benefits for the SBA3 brace.

A5 love to go around.

ETA: I haven't looked closely at the SBA3, if it doesn't have an open slot in the rear, it may not sit in position one on a 7 position A5 tube.

If you have one of the 6 position, than it shouldn't matter.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-11-18 at 08:29.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorhed66 View Post
    Ive looked all over gents and can't find the answer anywhere here.If it has been addressed before ,my apologies. Thank you in advance.
    Works fine.

Feedback Score
    EXCELLENT...thanks again. going on a BCM 12.5 "Kino' pistol build.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    EXCELLENT...thanks again. going on a BCM 12.5 "Kino' pistol build.
    IIRC, Kino is meant for dedicated suppressor. Running a dedicated can with it? I may be mistaken, however.

Nonetheless, I love the idea.

ETA: I must be thinking of a Faxon barrel... Or sumn. I can't figure out what I thought was dedicated suppressor.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-11-18 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    IIRC, Kino is meant for dedicated suppressor. Running a dedicated can with it? I may be mistaken, however.

Nonetheless, I love the idea.

ETA: I must be thinking of a Faxon barrel... Or sumn. I can't figure out what I thought was dedicated suppressor.
    probably the faxon 11.5 midlength?

I just got my sba3 after 3 month backorder. love it.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jesuvuah; 05-11-18 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    probably the falcon 11.5 midlength?

I just got my sba3 after 3 month backorder. love it.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Must be the Faxon 11.5 midlength. The Kino certainly is designed to be ran without a can. Ignore me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Must be the Faxon 11.5 midlength. The Kino certainly is designed to be ran without a can. Ignore me.
    Ya had me worried for a second ..like, did I miss something?..hahah ..good. I won't be running cans anytime soon.Somebody would have to hold my hand and talk to me like I was four to get me through the paperwork to get into a can.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ya had me worried for a second ..like, did I miss something?..hahah ..good. I won't be running cans anytime soon.Somebody would have to hold my hand and talk to me like I was four to get me through the paperwork to get into a can.
    Sorry, I would like to blame the information I try keeping organized in my noggin, but the reality is:
    I posted in haste without thinking about it. Within a minute or two, I realized it wasn't the 12.5 Kino I was thinking of.

Everything I hear about 12.5 is that it is amazing. Provides a great balance of powder burn efficiency and velocity. A lot would say it's a great balanced-do-most-of-what-you-want barrel.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I am really curious about this as well, but I have a question not answered here, does anyone know what the maximum lop measurement is on the A5 with it, or just as well, does andyone know the max lop on a regular carbine tube?

I will never run it there, but I would like to know to make sure with any overzealous person asking questions it doesnt hit the 13.5" area
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast