Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    If you can get Yamazaki 12 for a hundred bucks, you are a lucky man. I think I paid about 115 for the last bottle sitting on my shelf.
    No shit!?! Last time I looked I remember seeing something around $90ish. Could be wrong though. I just remembered thinking I should have stocked up back in 2010 for $40

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does a 'best drank by July 30, 2018' Diet-Pepsi count?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I been into tequila for about a decade now. It's very underrated with the general public. I don't mind whiskey but it seems to me you have to know good brands, private brands and brands that may be small or just less known in the US but still exceptional. I remember buying Yamazaki 12 year old Japanese whiskey when it was $40 a bottle. That was probably around 2009. Today it's almost $100. Then there was Aramut Indian whiskey. Also pretty cheap for what it was. Now priced high..

When I get into tequila the range of flavor and aroma was way beyond what I've ever tried with whiskey/scotch.

Unfortunately Pa liqour laws are still 15th century Puritan

I’m right next door in Christmas City. Some good retailers around here. Eagles rare is the best for the money ive found for bourbon, but probably not the level of the stuff your talking about. Tequila is my liquer of choice, but i enjoy them all.

Feedback Score
    Sacrilegious I know, mixing Clase Azul with Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher and Ice!

2018-05-14 18.12.36.jpg
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Sacrilegious I know, mixing Clase Azul with Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher and Ice!

2018-05-14 18.12.36.jpg
    I see dust on Casa Noble. Obviously it's being neglected

Feedback Score
    I see dust on Casa Noble. Obviously it's being neglected

"There Might Be A Little Dust On The Bottle. . ."

Truly, stretching that one out!
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    No shit!?! Last time I looked I remember seeing something around $90ish. Could be wrong though. I just remembered thinking I should have stocked up back in 2010 for $40

I shit thee not. Thou should have stocked up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    7549(1).jpg

Got this on a trade. Very smooth. I have been on a bourbon streak but this has really brought me back to a good Scotch.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You guys are doing it wrong . . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Fine Ky Bourbon. Take your pick Elijah Craig, Woodford and I saw a fellow Four Roses enthusiast.
    Just good Ky nectar for me.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast