Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY 6/24

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY 6/24

CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY NIGHT 6/24

LINK FOR LOWERS AND OEM RAIL...... CODE IS SMGB25.....

Right now the website is set to allow the purchaser to buy one rail with each lower, the website also does not have the stripped upper showing. The upper should be added shortly, and the possibility of buying extra rails should be fixed once I can get ahold of Monty.

https://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/cm4-f-lwr.htm

******************************************************************************************************************

I would to start this by taking a moment to thank Monty, owner and founder of Centurion Arms, for letting us do a group buy on items which have been previously unavailable on the market. I know he is obscenely busy, so it really says a lot that he was willing to do this with us anyway. Here is what we have ended up with...

Centurion Arms stripped lower group buy price is $99. Retail will be $125 for those who don't get in on this in time.

Centurion Arms 13" MLOK Rail group buy price is $152, this is not the standard CA rail, this is the one which is OEM for the Colt 6920R which people have been trying to get as a stand alone rail. Retail will be $190 IIRC. You have to purchase the above lower to get the rail currently and at this price.

In order to buy a rail, you need to be in on the lower group buy. You can buy as many of the Centurion Arms /Colt series 6920R OEM rails you want (they are all 13") if you are buying a lower. However, you can't buy the rail by itself. Before anyone cries about not being able to buy just the rail, I'll be the first to tell you to go pound sand. It was my idea to do the group buy on the Centurion Arms stripped lowers as I knew they were coming out. I wanted this group buy to be something on the exclusive side. While talking with Monty I asked him if we could access the OEM Colt rails as something special for the group buy. Not only did he agree, but he made a great price for it as well. If anyone wants to complain, please make sure you do it here so I can make sure you aren't able to get in on any other group buys we do. Manufacturers don't go out of their way for us just to hear complaints from people, and complaints only encourage them not to do cool stuff with us again.

Make sure you have access to a FFL so you can send a copy of their paperwork to Centurion Arms. There are no sales where you get to bypass a FFL, or anything else illegal. Don't bother trying.

This thread will remain open for the next week or two while Centurion Arms gets things set up on their end. Once it goes live, you will have a few days to contact Centurion Arms, make payment, send your FFL, etc. then the thread is closed and over. I am not personally selling anything. This is done with a board sponsor, and all payments and merchandise flows through them. I get nothing out of this.

Here is what the stripped lower looks like.

Here is what the rail looks like from the Colt website. THE PICS I POSTED BEFORE WERE OF THE WRONG RAIL ON THE WRONG COLT

Here is the lower built up and configured on my weapons....

If the above appeals to you, and you are positive you wish to make a purchase (barring something horrible happening), please post the user name you will identify as, how many stripped lowers you want, and if you want any rails and how many. For example.

My user name is Stickman.

I wish to buy 2 stripped lowers.

I wish to buy 2 rails.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ETA:
    Name: Herumew

I wish to purchase 1 lower.

In for a lower. For Sure.

Thanks Stick!

Would you mind updating with expected payment dates when you can?

Not worried about shipping time, that's a beautiful combo. If I can come up with some extra cash in the next payday cycle, I will get both. in the meantime, it's lower only.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-14-18 at 16:40.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My user name is jethroUSMC

I want to buy one stripped lower.

Thanks Stick and Monty.
    Last edited by jethroUSMC; 05-16-18 at 10:30. Reason: format

Feedback Score
    In for a lower.

Username is fortysix2

I wish to buy 1 stripped lower
    Last edited by fortysix2; 05-14-18 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the above appeals to you, and you are positive you wish to make a purchase (barring something horrible happening), please post the user name you will identify as, how many stripped lowers you want, and if you want any rails and how many. For example.

My user name is Stickman.

I wish to buy 2 stripped lowers.

I wish to buy 3 rails.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    In for a lower. For Sure.

Thanks Stick!

Would you mind updating with expected payment dates when you can?

Not worried about shipping time, that's a beautiful combo. If I can come up with some extra cash in the next payday cycle, I will get both. in the meantime, it's lower only.

I am guessing 1.5-2 weeks before anyone can make purchases, but it isn't carved in stone yet. I don't see it going any earlier, or much later than that. The idea is to let everyone get in on it who is interested, but still keep this as a group buy.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My user name is 1_click_off.

I wish to buy 2 stripped lowers. Consecutively serial # if at all possible.

I wish to buy 1 rail.

Thanks for setting it up.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 05-14-18 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    My username is themonk

I wish to buy 1 stripped lower

I wish to buy 1 rail

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Username: JediGuy
    I wish to purchase one (1) stripped lower
    I also wish to purchase one (1) rail.
    Last edited by JediGuy; 05-14-18 at 17:50. Reason: Read thread in entirety, updating with instructions followed.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I would to start this by taking a moment to thank Monty, owner and founder of Centurion Arms, for letting us do a group buy on items which have been previously unavailable on the market.

Centurion Arms 13" MLOK Rail group buy price is $152, this is not the standard CA rail, this is the one which is OEM for the Colt 6920R which people have been trying to get as a stand alone rail. Retail will be $190 IIRC. You have to purchase the above lower to get the rail currently and at this price.

Yes indeed, thank you Monty for this opportunity, very cool.

What is the difference between this rail and the regular CA 13"CMR?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast