Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY 6/24

Feedback Score
    I have also encountered this same issue.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ordered 2 lowers and rails last night then saw the uppers appear today. I haven’t been able to add just the uppers without adding more lowers so guess I’ll sit tight and see if Monty works that out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is it normal that I wasn't asked for my FFL information? I was expecting a page asking for FFL info after I placed my order, but instead I got a simple order number and a thank you.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Got the two lowers I asked for on order.

Thank you so much Stick for putting this together, and Centurion for hooking us up with great deals on great products!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Placed my order last night. Thanks again for this opportunity.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw instructions for customers to have FFL info to emailed to Centurion on the bottom of the lowers page.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Is anyone able to add the upper? I’ve tried both the stripped and the assembled uppers, yet the price stays at $275 (lower and rail).

EDIT: I ordered the lower and rail I requested.

Thank you to Stickman and Monty/Centurion Arms for arranging this for us. Very cool.

I was not able to add the upper. Ordered lower and rail and will await advice on how to order the upper.

+1 on thanks to Stick and Monty.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you want to add an upper or uppers, and are unable to do so, give them a call and they will no doubt take good care of you.

Regarding the FFL, you HAVE to send a valid one to them.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 604flyer View Post
    I saw instructions for customers to have FFL info to emailed to Centurion on the bottom of the lowers page.
    Saw this after you posted. My fault, but I emailed my Centurion and explained the situation to my FFL. I got an out of office automated email from CA, but it's not going to be a problem. My FFL will contact them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If you want to add an upper or uppers, and are unable to do so, give them a call and they will no doubt take good care of you.

Regarding the FFL, you HAVE to send a valid one to them.
    I know I have to. I wasn't trying to circumvent any laws. Thanks again for doing this for us, Stick!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ordered, thank Stick!

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast