G&R Tactical
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY IS LIVE - CODE & LINK IN FIRST POST

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Give them a call and I'm sure they will help you out.
    Stick, I've had the issue with adding assembled uppers to my existing lowers/rails order I placed prior to the uppers being listed. I've emailed Monty at the sales email address about it but would like to call and can't find their number on the website. Where can I go to find the number?

Thanks!

DISREGARD the above....email came through from Carrie right after I posted this! Thumbs up.
    Last edited by 604flyer; 06-16-18 at 09:53. Reason: added text

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 604flyer View Post
    Stick, I've had the issue with adding assembled uppers to my existing lowers/rails order I placed prior to the uppers being listed. I've emailed Monty at the sales email address about it but would like to call and can't find their number on the website. Where can I go to find the number?

Thanks!

DISREGARD the above....email came through from Carrie right after I posted this! Thumbs up.
    Ditto for me. CORRIE fixed me right up. Thanks again Stick.
    ...conservatism understands the tragedy of the fallen world: we can only choose between freedom with evil and slavery with evil, because no government is large enough to make evil go away. -Andrew Klavan

Feedback Score
    Same here, Corrie responded to an email within 2 hours on a Saturday. Also, spoke briefly over the phone with the number I found online (FFL site). Didn’t catch the name, but great service.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gotta Say, Corrie is quite amazing.

My FFL for the past 5-6 years had a heart attack last week.

I had spoken with him a couple weeks ago in prep for this. Sadly, when I tried reaching out to him on Friday, I didn't get any response. It wasn't until his son called me back and let me know that business was on hold for the meantime. Sounds like he's in recovery, but stable at least.

With that, I had to switch FFL's quickly and Corries response by email arrived promptly in the same day with instant results.

Sounds like they have an awesome team at Centurion, very excited to start my 12" pistol build. Plan to SBR this lower within the year after function test.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516