Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY 6/24

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Give them a call and I'm sure they will help you out.
    Stick, I've had the issue with adding assembled uppers to my existing lowers/rails order I placed prior to the uppers being listed. I've emailed Monty at the sales email address about it but would like to call and can't find their number on the website. Where can I go to find the number?

Thanks!

DISREGARD the above....email came through from Carrie right after I posted this! Thumbs up.
    Last edited by 604flyer; 06-16-18 at 09:53. Reason: added text

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 604flyer View Post
    Stick, I've had the issue with adding assembled uppers to my existing lowers/rails order I placed prior to the uppers being listed. I've emailed Monty at the sales email address about it but would like to call and can't find their number on the website. Where can I go to find the number?

Thanks!

DISREGARD the above....email came through from Carrie right after I posted this! Thumbs up.
    Ditto for me. CORRIE fixed me right up. Thanks again Stick.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Same here, Corrie responded to an email within 2 hours on a Saturday. Also, spoke briefly over the phone with the number I found online (FFL site). Didn’t catch the name, but great service.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gotta Say, Corrie is quite amazing.

My FFL for the past 5-6 years had a heart attack last week.

I had spoken with him a couple weeks ago in prep for this. Sadly, when I tried reaching out to him on Friday, I didn't get any response. It wasn't until his son called me back and let me know that business was on hold for the meantime. Sounds like he's in recovery, but stable at least.

With that, I had to switch FFL's quickly and Corries response by email arrived promptly in the same day with instant results.

Sounds like they have an awesome team at Centurion, very excited to start my 12" pistol build. Plan to SBR this lower within the year after function test.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No doubt about it, Corrie is one of the good ones out there in gun land. Monty did well for himself.

Not sure how much longer this will go on, but I think we are pretty close to the end of it all. Almost time to start figuring the next one.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I placed my order on Monday but got no confirmation that my order was filled or shipped. I also emailed them a copy of my FFL and got no confirmation on that either. I do see that they charged my card on Wednesday. I figure they are super busy so I'll leave them alone for a couple more days.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I placed my order on Monday but got no confirmation that my order was filled or shipped. I also emailed them a copy of my FFL and got no confirmation on that either. I do see that they charged my card on Wednesday. I figure they are super busy so I'll leave them alone for a couple more days.
    I'm in the same boat. They charged my card 6/14, but I've received no word from them or my FFL. I'm not panicking; it's possible my guy just took forever to send them an email (he's kind of slow, but for a $15 transfer I won't complain).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, if your card was charged, then I'd say your order has been filled. If you created an account with them, you can
    log in and check your order's status. I bet a tracking number can be found there if one isn't sent to you.

When I checked mine earlier today, it stated it's still in processing.

Feedback Score
    I e-mailed Centurion 3 days ago to verify that they had received the FFL from my transferring FFL shop. They responded promptly that they had. That's all the info I was looking for but they took the initiative to give me additional info about the group purchase. The additional info:

"""We are getting all of the group buy orders organized and ready to start logging them out of the books. Once that's done we will start shipping. Not sure of how long it will take...LOTS of orders. LOL But we will get them out ASAP and will send tracking info when they do.

Thanks again!

Kind Regards,
    Corrie LeClair"""

So hopefully that answers some of y'all's concerns.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Anyone know if the upper receivers are marked in any way so one would know they are centurion uppers?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast