Stickman,

For background, I have experience with LMT, RRA, DPMS, Spike's, and a couple of other brands of lowers (the names of which escape me just now) as well as owning a couple of Colt's and having been issued an M16A2 back in the day.

I need to put a couple of rifles together and I am looking at lowers that use pictogram markings only for these two. I was thinking about these because the T15s look pretty good from the website pictures and I had seen a T15BDX at a gunshow. The T15BDX I saw was very clean with very crisp engraving and no machining marks at all but even the dealer hadn't built a rifle with one so I thought it best to ask opinions here. What I have already seen posted means I won't be building the rifles with T15DBXs but I am still interested in the T15.

If I could pick your brain for a minute, what's the quality/fit and finish look like compared to other high quality forged lowers? Also, do you happen to have any pictures you have taken on the T15 you could post?

I am concerned about fit and finish for to reasons. First, something about the way I run the gun will occassionally rub a blister on my trigger finger when I am not wearing gloves if all of the forging flash is not removed from the trigger opening. I mostly wear gloves (Army habit) but it has happened a couple of times and is very annoying. Second, is that one of these guns is for my wife who is very picky about fit and finish (she's an artist). I could care less but I promised two identical guns and she is the CFO.