Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Industries Combat Rail Handguard

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    MI do you have an ETA on the quadrail version of this?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quads are a ways out . I would say 8-10 weeks. I am hoping we can get them done much faster .

Thanks
    Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Awesome work as always! These rails are the ticket with features, price and ease of install. You guys should seriously look into a bolt chassis, lightweight--do it!
    Very, very interesting concept.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know your gear goes into harms way on a daily basis, because myself and many other LE armorers install Midwest Industries equipment on Officers weapons on a regular basis. Equipment that is affordable to a guy with 3 exwives is important.
    You or any of the other armorers uninstall the Gen2 rails they were shipping to LE 2 about years ago? Remember, the ones they were shipping with a tube of glue to attach the rail to the barrel nut.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    You or any of the other armorers uninstall the Gen2 rails they were shipping to LE 2 about years ago? Remember, the ones they were shipping with a tube of glue to attach the rail to the barrel nut.
    I can honestly say I am not familiar with that model, so I'm no help on that. Sorry.

I do know of some other companies that use glue/ industrial adhesives to attach their barrel nut to their rail. People who were back on arfcom years back may remember one unstable individual freaking out when I stated I preferred welds to glues because I often used a dunk tank.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I do know of some other companies that use glue/ industrial adhesives to attach their barrel nut to their rail. People who were back on arfcom years back may remember one unstable individual freaking out when I stated I preferred welds to glues because I often used a dunk tank.
    Unstable people on arfcom? Say isn't so.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    When are these rails going to be released? The 10.5" on your website is listed as not in stock, unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_247 View Post
    When are these rails going to be released? The 10.5" on your website is listed as not in stock, unfortunately.
    These have been released . Several lengths are in stock and the lengths not in stock are being run.
    Thanks
    Troy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is a 14” Combat Rail on a 14.5” FN barrel.

Feedback Score
    question - whats the biggest difference on these rails vs the G3's?

besides the change of QD locations is it the different type of torque plate? does that change make stronger lock on the rails?

will the g3 still be made in conjunction with the combat rail?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast