Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite M4 Collapsible Stock Design and Why?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Magpul MOE SL and SL-S. But I also really like the new SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace. It is well made and adjustable. You can have an SBR *type* of weapon but it is called a pistol configuration. No ATF paperwork or being on their radar for what might happen in the future . No need to file or have an ATF form 20 like you do when traveling out of state with your SBR. Thanks to some of these newer pistol braces, the AR pistol market has really exploded lately and given us more options.
    Last edited by Biggy; 05-21-18 at 10:22.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My favorites are the Magpul CTR and MOE SL-K.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My top two favorites in order are:

B5 SOPMOD Enhanced and Vltor EMOD. I enjoy shooting them more than any other stock(s) that I own.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by feraldog View Post
    i've tried a bunch over the last 40 years, yet always return to the traditional Colt N1 Fiberlite
    I ran that one for a long time, but after getting a few guns with RDS sights, I found the toe of the stock to be a bit short. And I've come to like rubber butt pads... so I don't have an N1 anymore.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I ran that one for a long time, but after getting a few guns with RDS sights, I found the toe of the stock to be a bit short. And I've come to like rubber butt pads... so I don't have an N1 anymore.
    Interesting. I just pulled the buttpad off myb5bravo. Havent run it yet, but i like it during dry runs.

Feedback Score
    Magpul SL-S or B5 Sopmod

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Magpul SL-S because Magpul is good stuff, it is aesthetically pleasing, balances the rifle nicely, and doesn't cost $200 or even $100 for that matter. The MFT battlelink minimalist is pretty cool too from an aesthetic standpoint, but I just felt my rifle was too barrel heavy with it as it is only about 6 or 7 oz.
    Last edited by flyboy1788; 05-22-18 at 19:58.

Feedback Score
    B5 sopmod. Of all the stocks Ives used, standard M4, MFT battlelink min, magpul, Rodgers super stock, etc. the B5 has the best cheek weld.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Magpul CTR. Love the locking mechanism and ease of adjustment. Have a B5 Bravo that I'm considering selling because i don't like how tightly you need to squeeze the lever to adjust it.

Feedback Score
    Going to be an outlier here with all the Magpul and BCM love, but I love my BattleLink Minimalist. Because I am a minimalist. And the possibility of hooking the toe on something is pretty dang near minimal for my range toys.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast