Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Boulder Co. passes strict assault weapons ban!

Feedback Score
    If the left gets its way, those "hands and feet registered as deadly weapons with the FBI" jokes won't be jokes anymore.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks like I'm not moving to Boulder County. Darn.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Colorado has preemption except for the City/County of Denver because of a court's interpretation of their form of government. Boulder does NOT have this escape clause, therefore this "should" be overturned.

I used to live in Colorado, not too far from Boulder, but I just avoided the damn Hippie place.

Feedback Score
    Little by little the politician and government employee crime gang will get guns banned.

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-18-18 at 11:43.

Feedback Score
    Incrementally, a nationwide boiling point is approaching. When the boilover occurs, I truly fear what the outcome will be.

My mind is already made up. I won't turn anything over or register anything I own. A felony is a felony. In for a penny, in for a pound.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    When you have law abiding citizens suddenly turned into criminals by government at the stroke of a pen, that to me is tyranny.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Democracy => Tyranny of the majority.

Most of the residents of Boulder think you and I are dangerous, unstable people and don't really care if we get made felons or are murdered by their police department.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

I just watched a film about the Armenian genocide in Turkey circa 1915.

A million and half murdered Armenians wished they had small-arms.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Colorado has also started a program in which you can anonymously report someone's ownership of assault weapons to police and receive a $500 reward. You get the reward if your snitching leads to a conviction.

I think this might be how to confiscate guns, offer a $500 reward to those who oppose gun ownership. Basically, pay one half of the country to rat out the other half. Its smart and cheap and required no additional law enforcement.

I know most of us, including myself, only have 1 and only 1 gun because that is all we need. But there may be people out there who own several weapons, or guns that accept detachable 30 round clips, so $500 could, in reality, take 3-5 assault rifles off the street. 84k members on this forum, lets say only 70% own a gun that is evil, that is 58,800 members which would cost roughly 29 million to take any wear from 58,800- 295,000 (average of 1-5 per member) guns off our streets.

I think the liberal progressives are going that direction. Calling on there own supporters to be snitches and rat out law abiding citizens for a small reward. I don't think this will stop with guns. It will continue on for Christians, bible owners, those who are pro life, those who stand up for the national anthem etc.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast