Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Boulder Co. passes strict assault weapons ban!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    The loony hippies are the ones who voted for their communist city government yet suddenly they are seeing the error of their ways? It will be interesting to see what happens the next round of elections in Boulder.
    Exactly. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This has less to do with people "changing their minds" or "seeing the error of their ways" and more to do with the vocal minority voting and, after it's too late, the silent majority not being happy with the results.

Moral: keep up to date with what bills are being presented and VOTE VOTE VOTE! Otherwise making shiny stickers that do nothing is all you can do if you don't get off your ass to prevent it from happening.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    The loony hippies are the ones who voted for their communist city government yet suddenly they are seeing the error of their ways? It will be interesting to see what happens the next round of elections in Boulder.
    Don't worry that's a small minority fringe. Most all commie hippies are happy about this new law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Don't worry that's a small minority fringe. Most all commie hippies are happy about this new law
    This is even more accurate. The "silent majority" phrasing I used above was greatly exaggerated to try to make a point. In reality, Boulder's people largely reflects it's laws and government.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Colorado has also started a program in which you can anonymously report someone's ownership of assault weapons to police and receive a $500 reward. You get the reward if your snitching leads to a conviction.

I think this might be how to confiscate guns, offer a $500 reward to those who oppose gun ownership. Basically, pay one half of the country to rat out the other half. Its smart and cheap and required no additional law enforcement.

I know most of us, including myself, only have 1 and only 1 gun because that is all we need. But there may be people out there who own several weapons, or guns that accept detachable 30 round clips, so $500 could, in reality, take 3-5 assault rifles off the street. 84k members on this forum, lets say only 70% own a gun that is evil, that is 58,800 members which would cost roughly 29 million to take any wear from 58,800- 295,000 (average of 1-5 per member) guns off our streets.

I think the liberal progressives are going that direction. Calling on there own supporters to be snitches and rat out law abiding citizens for a small reward. I don't think this will stop with guns. It will continue on for Christians, bible owners, those who are pro life, those who stand up for the national anthem etc.
    that would be awesome go bury stolen guns in the lefites garden and call it in hahahahahah

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Colorado used to be more libertarian and the more they ignore the coming wave of Left-leaning the more issues that they will face, tourism and business will fall. Hopefully, this will help benefit surrounding states with a better understanding of cause and effect.
    No matter how you feel about it they have LEGAL POT,, who friggin cares !!! The stoners will follow who and whatever they are told to !! And under the heading of "You ain't Seen Nothing Yet: in New York, once Legal Weed hits NY this year we will be even farther down the shithole !! 2 more years and I'll be out of here,,thank God !
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 01-05-19 at 22:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    1st Jersey shooters in mass ignoring the magazine ban and now some resistance in Boulder.

Saw a sign recently: More patriots than you have handcuffs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456