Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expensive flip flops

Feedback Score
    funny when I hear flip flops that is what politicians do

you wear slippers

but OluKai stuff for high end got a pair of the shoes and they are the most comfy shoes I have had tried on the slippers at REI and they were the most comfy of all I tried on I just have a hard time spending the money on them

in Hawaii everyone just has cheap rubber ones from drug store so never had high end slippers but the cheap ones here the thorns go through like buttah ! so might have to get some nice thick ones one day

so check out REI and the OluKai

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    I have a pair of Reefs I like a lot. Also used them as shower shoes when I was still in. I got them in like '09-'10 and they are still going strong. I also suggest Combat Flip Flops like Fj above, but no first hand experience with them.
    I have a pair of Floperators that I use as shower shoes. No problems, but I'm not exactly putting a lot of wear on them, either.

I've given some of their jewelry as gifts for birthdays and Christmases. And I have one of their shemaghs and one of their "cashemaghs" (wool solid-color shemagh), and have been pretty happy with all of the above - and the folks receiving them as gifts have been pretty happy, to boot.

I plan to get a pair of their shoes, eventually.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    I have a pair of Floperators that I use as shower shoes. No problems, but I'm not exactly putting a lot of wear on them, either.

I've given some of their jewelry as gifts for birthdays and Christmases. And I have one of their shemaghs and one of their "cashemaghs" (wool solid-color shemagh), and have been pretty happy with all of the above - and the folks receiving them as gifts have been pretty happy, to boot.

I plan to get a pair of their shoes, eventually.
    I'm going to buy something based on their business model alone.

I love this:

https://www.combatflipflops.com/coll...hole-countries
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I'm going to buy something based on their business model alone.

I love this:

https://www.combatflipflops.com/coll...hole-countries
    Pretty cool company, hadn't heard of them before. Will be making a purchase.

Feedback Score
    They were on Shark Tank. I bought a pair, and although I don't wear flip flops often, I like them.

Feedback Score

Another vote for Combat Flip Flops. Mine have served me well.
    Last edited by Jewell; 05-18-18 at 06:48.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12