Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Active shooter Santa Fe TX HS

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was going to post in this thread about how this one has already been swept on the rug.

Didn't fit the narrative so it's as if it never happened.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    When you look at this event and Las Vegas, the oddity of Parkland increases in contrast. Not saying that in a conspiracy way, since there are so many problems with the Parkland shooting with the discipline and law enforcement failures, but the booming echo from that event resonates - like a rouge wave.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With all the irons the man has in the fire, Trump made time to visit Clay...post 299. Dad is sorta vague so far, but I highly suspect the 'opinions shared' were pro-gun related.

Just a little more good all the way around right here from something so horrible...it makes me smile.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...=692942&page=6
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516