Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooter Santa Fe TX HS

Feedback Score
    It always changes from the first reporting to the reality, but two people (but they seem to imply one shooter) and a shotgun?

The press really need to keep the kids names out of the news and go generic on descriptions.

They also always say 'Gunman", the really should "Gunkid".
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    The only time their names and faces should be on TV is when they face the firing line filled with any parent of any child who loses their life from ScumBags like this.
    Yep, 100%. The news coverage and 24/7 big media/social media splash of every FB post, every tweet, every Instagram photo by the ****ing killers is what differentiates 2018 from 1960. The guns have always been here.

We have to remove the platform for these assholes to become infamous. The more we can make them go away forgotten, the less we encourage these kinds of events.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score

Active shooter Santa Fe NM HS

Prayers for the victims and their families. Hoping for swift justice to be served to the POS.

Strange how this happened one day after Obama, Clinton, and the FBI came under new scrutiny concerning them spying on the Trump campaign. I’m beginning to believe more and more there is a real deep state and conspiracy theory’s are more then just that.

Apologies if I’m out of turn here. Again prayers for the victims and their families, this s*** is gotta stop. God knows they don’t care about anything but their children right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 05-18-18 at 12:03. Reason: Language correction

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    We should watch our language as we can't control what the media use to describe the one that cause these tragedies. We should not use their word "gunman" and "shooter". Gun man is basically man with gun. Good guys are gun man. People on this forum and million others are "shooters", but we don't kill or murder people. The bad individuals are "killers".

Also, avoid using the term "mass shootings". It's a "massacre" or rampage.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Officials say explosives have been found both on and off campus

Explosive devices were found at Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas and the surrounding areas near the high school, according to Chief Walter Braun of Santa Fe Independent School District Police.

Braun said community members should be on alert for any suspicious devices, and call 9-1-1 if they find a suspicious device

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...texas-shooting

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    *Most Likely* Two Columbine wannabe POS. Wish they were PODS at this time.

The reality is, I agree Average. How long until we can get some real justice for these people. The only time their names and faces should be on TV is when they face the firing line filled with any parent of any child who loses their life from ScumBags like this.

Innocent until proven guilty, absolutely. Refutable evidence of killing with cameras in the school? No justification, no plea deals, no life with no parole. Give those parents a chance at some real justice by making sure they can never hurt another person again, for any reason.
    I agree, no refutable evidence, no name or face publicized, no prison time. Bag over the head, firing squad, film at 11. Harsh yes, but I'm betting it would put a fast stop or reduction on this madness. This country has turned into an open asylum. So sad..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Our daily dose of Evil.

Nothing we can’t shrug off in 2018 A.D.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 05-18-18 at 12:04.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The large amount of these incidents taking place recently really makes me wonder if there is an agenda in play.

Regardless, prayers for the family. Prayers for us legal/legit firearms owners.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Not trying to make light of this event at all, but at least that prevents it from becoming another AR story so they can avoid/ignore the actual issues.
    It’s part of the reason I posted that detail.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast