Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooter Santa Fe TX HS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Did someone, seriously, respond with: "Didn't even get the high score, LAME?" About the shooting, or am I just missing the context here?

The day shows the 2nd, but the reply shows 2mins ago, I can't tell...
    It was probably just a comment on the last post that the animal wrote. The high score comment was more than likely in response to the shooting.

Just shows how ****ed society is.

This ain’t a gun problem. It is societal decay.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    It's a SCREEN GRAB, a photo of the Facebook screen before it was taken down. It's not interactive. At the time of the grab whatever was posted by other members was still on there. It shows his jacket with the nazi and commie pins, his born to kill shirt, his satanic garbage background, the kid was messed up.
    I know that piece,

I was wondering if the Grab was performed today, after the shooting. Or showing an archive of the history on the 2nd, or, in other words, before the shooting.

I am just wondering if this dude responded to his picture like that, today, after the shooting, hopefully the FBI will be knocking on his door and carting him out as he's just as effed in the head.

But, I could be missing the context as the date of the 2mins post could be before Today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    I know that piece,

I was wondering if the Grab was performed today, after the shooting. Or showing an archive of the history on the 2nd, or, in other words, before the shooting.

I am just wondering if this dude responded to his picture like that, today, after the shooting, hopefully the FBI will be knocking on his door and carting him out as he's just as effed in the head.

But, I could be missing the context as the date of the 2mins post could be before Today.

It is in response to the shooting, the grab was done just after the shooting.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    From the Governor of TX: Two weapons were used, a shotgun and .38 revolver, both owned by the killer's father.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Hopefully, the shotgun is a pump.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    From the Governor of TX: Two weapons were used, a shotgun and .38 revolver, both owned by the killer's father.
    If only law makers would ban AR-15's.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I can hear it now, proof the NRA are the bad guys.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimitrios-pagourtzis/
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Apparently a lot of coincidences took place that made this less fatal than it could have been.
    The Chief of Police was on his way to give the School and Resource Officers and award when this shooting took place. The Chief pulled the wounded RO out of the line of fire and exchanged shots with the shooter. The TDPS Officers arrived quickly and they too engaged the shooter.
    So apparently, not only was the School practiced in the drills for a Shooter, they were getting an award for it. When it went down, the response was timely by the mere coincidental proximity of available Officers.
    The Governor and Local LEO's are answering questions now.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Apparently a lot of coincidences took place that made this less fatal than it could have been.
    The Chief of Police was on his way to give the School and Resource Officers and award when this shooting took place. The Chief pulled the wounded RO out of the line of fire and exchanged shots with the shooter. The TDPS Officers arrived quickly and they too engaged the shooter.
    So apparently, not only was the School practiced in the drills for a Shooter, they were getting an award for it. When it went down, the response was timely by the mere coincidental proximity of available Officers.
    The Governor and Local LEO's are answering questions now.
    Too bad the Chief didn’t put two in the murderer’s head. The news is now flashing the murderer’s face all over the place along with his bio.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Of course I read an article earlier that said an “AR-15 type rifle” was used. Media can’t be bothered to check those pesky facts when it is what they want to demonize the most...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast