Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A knife my brother made for me

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I am definitely going to show my brother this thread, I think it would really give him a biiiig boost. I have tried telling him that he really has a talent and to give this a try, even if just on a limited basis. I hope you guys responses will convince him of his abilities.
    Thanks everyone.

Feedback Score
    Your brother has some serious skillz brother.

I know knives.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I volunteer to give your brother a big boost by doing a T&E on one of his knives, at no charge

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    I volunteer to give your brother a big boost by doing a T&E on one of his knives, at no charge
    I'll tell him.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you mentioned it already, I missed it, but is this your brothers only knife build? If he's done others, please post pics.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not his only. He has been at it a few years now I guess but he doesn't do it with any regularity. He scrounges all the materials and I think when he has stuff to make a knife, he does.
    I don't really have any pics of any of his other works. Believe this or don't believe thi but my brother doesn't own a computer or smartphone. He calls every now and again and...............Wait for it.............writes me a letter.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've never owned a computer, just a tablet that I've only had for 1 year. I got my first smartphone at the same time, and I had a cell phone before that only because, maybe 8 years ago, my friends got pissed that I refused to buy one, so they bought one for me. Your brother sounds pretty cool to me, I envy his choice, and wish I'd stuck to my guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He definitely has got talent! That thing is a beast! Beautiful piece!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tell your bro if he ever decides to make more knives, we will line up to buy them.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post
    Tell your bro if he ever decides to make more knives, we will line up to buy them.
    Absolutely. My Bark River Grizzly is a good chopper, but I guess you can never have enough.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast