Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to treat or preserve the very rare safe Queen ?

Feedback Score
    I have had good service with Zerust products. They sell them to Uncle Sugar but in "opaque" bags.

http://www.zerustproducts.com/produc...-storage-bags/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Going to vote for Ballistol based on it working for me/living up to all listed claims they make that have pertained to my uses.

That being said, with your location listed as AZ I am assuming very low humidity so if that is correct you should just about have to work at causing corrosion to get any.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 08-19-18 at 15:04.

Feedback Score
    Wipe it down, stick it in a rug, and keep it someplace climate controlled, like a safe with a GoldenRod.
    We live in a somewhat damp climate, and I've never had trouble with rust.
    What fun are guns that you can't handle? Unless you really abuse a gun, like by carrying them, they will take a bunch of handling.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bruh...shoot your gun, clean it, put a light coat or wrap it in an oily rag.

I refuse to have something I don't mess with.
    I agree with what dude said about potential husband in laws. That's why if I have kids; they are getting my guns while I am still alive except my Glock 21.
    Women will sell yo shit or give it away once you die or get divorced.
    This also applies to vidya games, comic books, sports cars, toys, etc.

My favorite guns of mine have salt either because they were personal carry duty guns, stuff I shot a lot, or stuff I took on a hunt.
    Anyone who gets into guns for the profit side is better off investing in stocks or just saving their money.

JMO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345