Thread: Boresight Glock 19

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Boresight Glock 19

This one has been sitting in safe for too long. Very good condition, see below. Can send more phots

20180519_215226.jpg

20180519_215417.jpg

20180519_215234.jpg

Gen 3 as a base. Cute part of its story that I sent it first to David Bowie who did his full reduction with that huge magwell and stippling. The stippling didn't go all the way up and I wanted to be able to get even higher on the gun. Ben said he could so he further re-profiled the frame and did his medium stippling, and trigger undercut, and mag button relief, and glove bevel.

Sights are Heinie straight 8, still have little glow but pretty dim. At its latter part of use it did wack me twice with brass to face and it was dealt with the Apex extractor and White Sound HRED. Mag release is Vickers, the rest of the guts are standard. If not, they will be before gun ships.

This gun also comes, besides the OEM barrel, with a Briley conventionally rifled barrel that was fit to it by Briley. I may try dig out the paperwork and test targets but can't promise.

This can go in three ways. I can sell the frame alone for $400 shipped to your continental FFL dealer who accepts from a private seller. I can sell the slide alone with OEM and Briley barrels for $300 shipped. The whole package will be $675 shipped, with two mags. There will be no bumps with price reductions.

Please contact via email at bodanka@msn.com
    Last edited by YVK; 05-20-18 at 01:38.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Everything is gone pending the completion.
    Last edited by YVK; 06-13-18 at 16:00.