Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal Wedding

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    This about sums up my thoughts:

Attachment 52093

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Some of the memes are hilarious. And I'm a Brit.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Personally, I think Harry's a good lad. Two-tour vet of Afghanistan as a JTAC.

He got a thumbs up from me when I saw this:

https://www.tacticaltailor.com/tacti...thingshat.aspx

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That is one thing you have to give the royal family, they serve their country in a military sense. Being a child of the 80’s, the Falklands and Prince Andrew comes to mind.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    That is one thing you have to give the royal family, they serve their country in a military sense. Being a child of the 80’s, the Falklands and Prince Andrew comes to mind.
    IIRC Prince Harry had a bounty on his head by Al-Qaeda while in theater.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    He looks just like his dad.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I agree - it's not Harry or William's fault that they were born into privilege; but they've seemed to make good efforts to follow in the footsteps of their mother and serve the country.

Feedback Score
    I was stationed in the UK when Lady Di/Prince Charles got married. Didn't really care about that one either.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I told one of my shooting buddies I was going to have to cancel on the Sat. 3gun because I was going to watch the wedding...wanted to see who was wearing what. He called me a fag. My feelings were hurt. The whole episode was so un-PC.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I refuse to follow anything related to the "royals" because their riches is just money stolen from the people over hundreds of years.
    I don't refuse to follow them, I just don't bother. They are one of a hundred stories every day that are totally irrelevant to anything that goes on in the USA, or even the rest of the world. In fact, they're pretty much irrelevant even to the UK. I understand the monarchy as a historical figurehead. I certainly don't understand the fascination that so many Americans have for it. IIRC, we fought a war at one point in US history to throw off their influence in America.

Harry...I can admire. My impression is that he would be more comfortable in the cockpit of an Apache helicopter flying over Afghanistan than home with his feet up at Windsor Castle.
    Last edited by Hmac; 05-22-18 at 10:53.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast