Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Economic Collapse Already Here?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    We as a country are in debt about $22 trillion. I don't know the extent to which economic collapse is happening at present, but given the lack of restraint in government spending and increasing world tensions, it's certainly obvious that economic collapse is inevitable.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Actually we're in debt for alot more than that..Our gov't dosen't include things like medicare,medicaid, social security, welfare,..(unfunded liabilitys) in that figure, and the exact amount that adds on, nobody knows for sure, I myself figure that's at least another $100T
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There has been a land rush in New Zealand for years now, billionaires buying up land and citizenship building their "boltholes" away from the rest of the masses.

If you search words like New Zealand billionaire boltholes tons of articles pop up, their advisers warn them of a coming world economic correction.

It's not a matter of if but when.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Actually we're in debt for alot more than that..Our gov't dosen't include things like medicare,medicaid, social security, welfare,..(unfunded liabilitys) in that figure, and the exact amount that adds on, nobody knows for sure, I myself figure that's at least another $100T
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/ You can even get the real-time app for your iPhone if you want to track the debt minute-by-minute.

Capture.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    There has been a land rush in New Zealand for years now, billionaires buying up land and citizenship building their "boltholes" away from the rest of the masses.

If you search words like New Zealand billionaire boltholes tons of articles pop up, their advisers warn them of a coming world economic correction.

It's not a matter of if but when.
    I remember reading ( on zero hege, I think) the the new PM of NZ, had gotten a law passed so that foreigners could no longer buy land in NZ, So, that door got shut..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/ You can even get the real-time app for your iPhone if you want to track the debt minute-by-minute.

Capture.jpg
    Ahh, They've upgraded it, and it includes all debt, very good.. it's been awhile since I've looked at it last..Still $113T for everything, no way is that ever getting paid back...Jubliee, anyone?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    MANY years ago..around about 1976 or so, I was introduced to the idea of SHTF, survivalism & economic collapse via reading articles in several publications, & by a man named Al Mar, of knifemaking fame. Al was a survivalist and I clearly remember when I first heard of, and realized something like this was even a possibility, well it set me off on a lifelong path of firearms, hunting, fishing, trapping, learning the "old ways"..FOXFIRE books were and are a treasure...and was a huge factor in my joining the Marine Corps infantry in '83. There has NEVER been a time since, where the Wolf wasnt at the door, where people werent trying to ban guns, hunting, the 2A and so forth.
    NEVER been a time where the American economy, much less the world's, couldnt collapse OVERNIGHT given the right set of events or circumstances.
    I truly, truly believe that at one time..70's & 80's and back..that a handful of people ran the worlds economies. Now, I think its so many, none of whom are on the same page, that they will bump heads soon enough. I see countries like Iran & N. Korea & Syria who back then didnt even have modern conveniences, who were still almost medieval, who now daily give the finger to America and its ally's. There were JOKES back then. They AINT NOW. They were allowed to become what they are now,thru passing the buck.
    Gents- for those of you who are young..who dont know history, who havent been around to LIVE THROUGH all the shit thats happened in the past 30 years or so..you dont know how things were, and how bad theyve gotten. I got out of high school in '83..this world..this country..is UNRECOGNIZABLE to me from what it was then. Far too much to explain here & now. You older gents know EXACTLY what Im talking about.
    So, I say all this..to say this: YES, THE WOLF !!IS!! AT THE DOOR- ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. PREPARE, NOW. STAY THAT WAY. But the single, solitary thing..if I had to pick just ONE THING I ever did to prepare for...whatever comes..is I took JESUS CHRIST as my personal Lord & Savior.
    Now, ..I couldnt care less whats coming, because I KNOW HE is in command..and I KNOW what happens to me when I punch out.
    That MY view, & you can do with it what you will.
    Great post, my feelings exactly.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That’s when the “collapse” will happen and society falls apart- when the welfare checks stop and the ebt cards stop working.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I remember reading (on zero hege, I think) the the new PM of NZ, had gotten a law passed so that foreigners could no longer buy land in NZ, So, that door got shut..
    Yeah for you and me, NZ unlike us are smart by not letting the entire developing world into their borders.

Doors don't shut for billionaires however.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    New Zealand is in the Pac Rim Ring of Fire. It will eventually experience the volcanoes and earthquakes the rest of the Pac Rim experiences.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That’s when the “collapse” will happen and society falls apart- when the welfare checks stop and the ebt cards stop working.
    Could'nt agree with you more..Living in a big city when this happens, could be a death sentence..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast