Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Coolest currently available stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Coolest currently available stripped lower?

I like the quality lowers at my LGS that are already scratched up or mishandled, because then I don’t feel bad when I put it through its paces and rattle can it.

Example my seekins Lower I got at a discount because it a minor superficial scratch, then I SBR’d and is my favorite Lower.
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 05-22-18 at 23:13.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

If I ever win the lottery, I will own LMT things by the basket full. I mean large baskets, like from the combat Easter Bunny.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If I ever win the lottery, I will own LMT things by the basket full. I mean large baskets, like from the combat Easter Bunny.
    The same Easter bunny will live with me under same circumstances.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I've done a number of recent builds using the M4E1 lowers from Aero Precision. I've come to really like the flared magwell, integrated trigger guard, and threaded pins.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Scorpaznatica; 05-23-18 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    When those m4e1 aeros go on sale black Friday maybe, will be hard to pass on grabbing a few

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JG007 View Post
    When those m4e1 aeros go on sale black Friday maybe, will be hard to pass on grabbing a few
    How about one of these?
    https://aeroprecisionusa.com/m4e1-st...lack-blem.html

I was thinking about this before the Centurion Group buy thread started.

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpaznatica View Post
    I've done a number of recent builds using the M4E1 lowers from Aero Precision. I've come to really like the flared magwell, integrated trigger guard, and threaded pins.

Sorry for detracting from this thread, but that picture is legit. Seriously.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Forged Ambi: KAC
    Billet Ambi: Radian or CMT SSA
    Forged Standard: Grey Ghost Cornerstone (were made by Mega, not sure now)

Others: I really like the Aero M4E1 and PWS MK1 MOD2, but I despise trigger guard cut-outs. Not sure how/why that's even a "thing". Would pick up an Aero right now if the trigger guard were solid.

Feedback Score
    My first was a Delton and I still like and use it. I have a couple of Anderson's, they may be cheap but I like the horse it's cool. I like my Spikes, has a cool spider. Mostly though I use Aero as they seem like a better part at a reasonable price, no cool etching or symbols other than the Aero logo.
    Last edited by Pandaz3; 05-25-18 at 22:02.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If we're talking forged: as long as everything is in spec, then you're really looking at a difference of rollmarks. There might be some stripped ambi lowers that differ from the TDP, but mostly it's the rollmark.

I think Noveske still has the best-looking rollmark (even if the company and brand have changed vastly since John's death).

KAC is a close second.

For billet lowers, I'm still partial to Northtech Defense. Beware, they have major issues with their production timelines and are commonly backordered for 6+ months.

Last edited by Skyyr; 05-26-18 at 10:34.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast