Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Feedback Score

New here

Been reading for a while and finally made an account. I'm starting my first ar build (just the lower) and thought this would be a good place. Currently have a savage msr stripped lower, a castle nut, a kak blade and buffer. Will be building a pistol. Only other ar I have right now is a smith sport 2. Excited to be here

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome aboard.

I know you already have a KAK Shockwave, but I think you should take a close look at the SB Tactical SBA3 before building your pistol.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Those are nice braces. I got the kak since it was a good price and within my budget. I got the blade, castle nut and kak give for 50 dollars. I need to get a lower parts kit but unexpected dog surgery just put that on hold

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Welcome aboard. When you're ready here are the parts you'll need.

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...receiver-parts
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Welcome aboard. When you're ready here are the parts you'll need.

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...receiver-parts
    Gotta agree, those parts kits are priced pretty damn well.

Coming from a dude who just suffered a brain hemorrhage when spending what I did on my BCM kit, Sionics looks to be offering an equally good product for a good price.

Feedback Score
    I'm hoping I can get a lower parts kit soon. I've had this stripped lower for so long haha

Feedback Score
    What are the odds someone here has a spare lpk they no longer need? Lmao

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    Same odds as someone having an extra $50-75 they don't need....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    M4C, hold mah beer, I got this.

Many, many, MANY of us will have spare parts kits. Some of us will not as they're busy being built into rifles.

In the most polite way: 5 posts, and that question has me wondering how long you've really perused these forums. These types of questions are rarely tolerated and left to be.

The main reason: If you can't afford to fill the guts of a lower, how can you afford to feed it?

This community is a huge resource. An amazing group of folks from a plethora of backgrounds. From the 4-5-6-7+ Figure Salaries; Industry Experts, Doctors, Trainers, Laborers, Joe Schmos, white collar, blue collar, etc; as someone who has given many Pay It Forwards, and received some myself, I can promise you that none of mine were asked for, and none of what I gave was asked for. It's not how it works here.

You might find someone who is willing to give out a spare kit; I wouldn't doubt it, but, without context/background/understanding, it just appears to be pandering when at such a low post count, double posting about it. It's just not the best way to approach a situation where you stand to gain from your request without earning that within the community.

Welcome to M4C and posting; I hope you understand this isn't meant to scold, demean, or what-have-you. I think you'll find many agree with my rhetoric. Some would say that asking is no harm-no-foul; I believe that you will get a little sarcastic rhetoric Stick beat my post, this is what you should expect. for that kind of request in the coming 12 hours, nonetheless.

Save that Money, homie. Even PSA has kits with FCG for around 60 on sale. Stag has full kits with FCG at around 35 dollars 3-4 times a year.

Memorial Day is on Monday, there will be enough deals to get heads spinning.

(However, another member posted a great deal for around 80 for a Sionics Deluxe parts kit. Good stuff to be had there, without a doubt, for a great price)
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-23-18 at 13:14.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Streetcorners are better locations for begging.

If you don't have $50 for a LPK, you don't have money for ammo, so you don't really need a LPK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast