Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bear creek barrels

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
    Run away from bear creek, they are the same junk under a different name. anyone who can offer a "full feature ar15" for under $500 needs to be looked at with extreme skepticism.
    A month or so ago I made up my mind to convert all my no logo/bargain lowers to lowers with cool logos. For the most part I swapped out parts from one lower to another. That left me with the task of building inexpensive uppers and lowers to sell so I had room in the safe.

I come in at 497.89 minus shipping costs. And that was paying retail.

That is using the BA blem barrels above, blem BCM upper, Noreen Lower, PSA LPK with MOE furniture and Matrix (gasp) rail. I switched from my normal Geissele Gas Block to one made of 4140 from Primary Arms, and sourced the charging handle and RE kit from DSArms. Actually the BCG was the highest priced component, I used Toolcraft's with C158 bolts that I had purchased a while back for 90.00.

These aren't intended to be heavy use rifles, but I think they will be adequate for the average AR owner.

I wonder what Colt has in a 6920?
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 05-24-18 at 09:26.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123