Thread: Wilson Combat Vickers Elite 45 Auto black/black - SPF

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Wilson Combat Vickers Elite 45 Auto black/black - SPF

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For Memorial Day weekend only, I will accept $2250, shipped, if you can pay immediately.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

One Wilson Combat Vickers Elite 1911 in 45 Auto.

Purchased in December 2015. Has been carried on and off since then. About 500 rounds put through the gun with only malfunction on the first magazine (which was probably induced by the thick gloves I was wearing).

Includes the original Wilson Combat bag and paperwork, a spare fiber optic front sight (the pistol wears a gold bead that Wilson installed), both the original black Vickers logo G10 grips and Wilson Combat medallion black-cherry medallion grips, three Wilson ETM-V 8-round magazines with low(er) profile aluminum baseplates, and I can throw in a Raven Concealment Phantom and double magazine carrier if they are desired (at no cost - so not including them won't reduce the price of the pistol/package).

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

The pistol does have holster wear on the leading edges of the slide...

The rear sight has some wear from what I think is rubbing against cover garments...

And the magwell has wear on the outside from bumping into stuff around the house when uncovered...

And on the inside from magazines being inserted...

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Asking $3000 shipped from an FFL on my end to one on yours. Postal Money Order preferred. No trades, at this time.

For Memorial Day weekend only, I will accept $2250, shipped, if you can pay immediately.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 05-28-18 at 14:04.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -