Thread: Fantastic Beasts II (Review)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Fantastic Beasts II (Review)

This is much better movie than the first of the series, which not difficult to achieve as the first one one kinda sucked. Great visuals, some good but predictable dialogue, good acting, and not too many annoying cheesy creatures per last movie. It's a good mindless watch, but with one glaring fault: it literally end in the middle of scene. Most movie series, while it's obvious they're setting you up for future installments, try and deliver at least a partial wrap up, this one literally just end in the middle of a scene, leaving the viewer profoundly unsatisfied. With a proper ending, would have given this one a B+, with that ending, a C.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Wife, kid and I had a totally opposite viewing experience than you did. We really liked "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them", but "The Crimes Of Grindelwald" just has too many sub plots and never makes it into a fully coherent movie. It has a beginning and an end, but everything in the middle is just a big jumbled mess. I would have a hard time giving it anything over a C and it's really a C- IMHO. "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" was a solid B+ IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    Wife, kid and I had a totally opposite viewing experience than you did. We really liked "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them", but "The Crimes Of Grindelwald" just has too many sub plots and never makes it into a fully coherent movie. It has a beginning and an end, but everything in the middle is just a big jumbled mess. I would have a hard time giving it anything over a C and it's really a C- IMHO. "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" was a solid B+ IMHO.
    Well, we did end up with the same grade, just for different reasons. Looking back, I did give the last one a higher grade than this one:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-to-Find-Them
    Last edited by WillBrink; 03-15-19 at 09:25.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”