Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

NOBLESVILLE, Indiana school shooting

Two injured, suspect in custody

http://fox59.com/2018/05/25/breaking...n-custody/amp/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It’s almost like the more the news covers these types of things, the more of them happen. Huh. Like one spouse killing the other to cash in on an insurance policy.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    It’s almost like the more the news covers these types of things, the more of them happen. Huh. Like one spouse killing the other to cash in on an insurance policy.
    Instant, nationwide notoriety for the murderer. It’s what the mentally ill, evil murderers want. Much better than facebook and YouTube- let the MSM and politicians talk about them for weeks.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

Active Shooter: West Middle School, Indiana

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/active-sho...opstories.html

Not much coverage, shooter was a student at the middle school, a teacher and another student were taken to hospital for injuries. Shooter has been taken into custody.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is this a stopped active shooter or a kid whose girlfriend broke up with him?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Is this a stopped active shooter or a kid whose girlfriend broke up with him?
    No real explanation yet but based on this it could be anything. Hitting a "female" first could be a girlfriend or someone who rejected his advances. Or just the first person he aimed at

"Sources told*FOX 59*the suspect walked into a science classroom with a gun and opened fire, hitting a female. A science teacher was able to tackle the student who fired shots inside the classroom,....."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/25...s-say.amp.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 05-25-18 at 13:29.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    I know. It’s such a coincidence. I’m sure that there is nothing to it though. It’s the NRA’s fault.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The science teacher that tackled the kid was hit three times and is doing well after surgery.

I’ll hoist one in honor of him tonight. Well done Jason Seaman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    The science teacher that tackled the kid was hit three times and is doing well after surgery.

I’ll hoist one in honor of him tonight. Well done Jason Seaman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We need a Jason Seaman Fan Club tee-shirt - anyone know how to do that online?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The MAN himself, Jason Seaman:

Attachment 52161

Attachment 52160
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast