Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOBLESVILLE, Indiana school shooting

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    That burly football player can also pitch a mean basketball too. Sounds like the angry imp got nailed with the improvised weapon before he got squashed by a guy who used to squash quarterbacks.
    Haven't heard this. He went full dodge ball before the tackle?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Haven't heard this. He went full dodge ball before the tackle?
    Yep. He had a basketball, tossed that at the kid and charged him

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Middle-School. That is kind of rare. I know there were those Arkansas kids in the 90s. But a middle school shooter over a girl....
    You just don't understand man, Snapchat is reality.

Not even a week after the Parkland school shooting there was an attempted one at an OH middle school that thankfully only ended up being a suicide at the school instead of a massacre.

Police: Student who committed suicide at Ohio middle school planned school massacre
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...hool-massacre/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    You just don't understand man, Snapchat is reality.

Not even a week after the Parkland school shooting there was an attempted one at an OH middle school that thankfully only ended up being a suicide at the school instead of a massacre.

Police: Student who committed suicide at Ohio middle school planned school massacre
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...hool-massacre/
    I think there is a direct lesson to be learned there that the left often overlooks and a more subtle WTF.

I think that most mass shooters are actually a very small section of the suicide problem that decides to take a few people with them before they kill themselves. Jordan Peterson has a phrase like they are so mad at God and society for their (own) very existence, that they lash out before killing themselves. I think that is a large key to mass shooters and especially these school shootings (all most all white, usually middle-upper class).

The other is that we are seeing more of these younger shooters- and the suicide interconnected with them. That is a truly scary proposition.

That the rise of school shooters has risen with the dominance of Progressive social ideologue while we have out right attacked and banished conservative values is something that the left can't even start to wrap their heads around- Like Bernard on Westworld looking at things and not being able to comprehend them- "This looks like nothing to me.".
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Left has been issuing lots of hate out for Jordan Peterson of late.
    Having listened to a half dozen of his video's, it's pretty clear why they would see Peterson, logic and some of his traditional views as a threat.
    I'm not sure if he's right, but if the only game you have isn't working, you better have a better excuse than they are using to not look at Peterson's ideas a little closer
    Of course it doesn't ban guns, so why consider it?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Out of the mouth of babes...

"I'm going to die doing it, I hate those people, when they interview my parents and ask how they didn't see the signs they should know it's not them it's me and it's because of how I see the world....I'd hurt and destroy something bigger but my schools an easy target...."
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I think there is a direct lesson to be learned there that the left often overlooks and a more subtle WTF.

I think that most mass shooters are actually a very small section of the suicide problem that decides to take a few people with them before they kill themselves. Jordan Peterson has a phrase like they are so mad at God and society for their (own) very existence, that they lash out before killing themselves. I think that is a large key to mass shooters and especially these school shootings (all most all white, usually middle-upper class).

The other is that we are seeing more of these younger shooters- and the suicide interconnected with them. That is a truly scary proposition.

That the rise of school shooters has risen with the dominance of Progressive social ideologue while we have out right attacked and banished conservative values is something that the left can't even start to wrap their heads around- Like Bernard on Westworld looking at things and not being able to comprehend them- "This looks like nothing to me.".
    You're in the X-ring.

I posted in another thread about a social media "friend" I have that I grew up with, really we only knew each other when we were teens.

She is a third-wave feminist evangelical moderate, don't laugh.

Recently, she posted something that went "only White males" commit school shootings and "we need to raise them differently". To which I told her I agree that we need to raise them differently by not blaming them for literally everything wrong in the world as I pointed out to her her own posts that were misandrist and ethnomasochistic. I then asked her why so many White mothers murder their own children, she went ghost after that.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When law enforcement reports to these children's homes on an investigation of threats made, what actions are actually made? The angry child in FL, and the imp in Indiana were both investigated multiple times. Both children were confirmed to have access to weapons. Both tykes went on with their plan and caused injury. For all of calls of action by the mindless sheep, they refuse to see that the true failure is in the family and parenting. Law enforcement needs more power to do their job.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    When law enforcement reports to these children's homes on an investigation of threats made, what actions are actually made? The angry child in FL, and the imp in Indiana were both investigated multiple times. Both children were confirmed to have access to weapons. Both tykes went on with their plan and caused injury. For all of calls of action by the mindless sheep, they refuse to see that the true failure is in the family and parenting. Law enforcement needs more power to do their job.
    ***Slippery Slope Alert***

There was an armed LEO on site of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. when the attack happened and he did NOTHING.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123