Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
Huge strength I would imagine. Although the others are all quite strong in their own right.
Agreed, they look strong as hell. But are other, cheaper unimounts (Geissele, Warne, Nightforce, etc) weak? I'm pretty confident that any scope will get destroyed before a mount fails. Checkout this video of Bill bashing a rifle. That Vortex scope gets trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
A couple things that stand out:
1) the level, nice touch for long range, one less thing to buy and is as unobtrusive & protected as possible while using zero rail space.
2) the ability to directly attach an RMR, AP Micro, ACI, laser, etc directly to the mount, also w/o using rail space or needing ring space on the scope.

Check out their accessories, it is very much a "system". ISMS™ – IDEAL SCOPE MOUNT SYSTEM™
https://spuhrwebshop.com/en/accessories/

And yeah they look ridiculously strong, a perfect attribute for a NON-QD mount, but I do see these more at home a long-range precision bolt gun.
Yeah, I was initially looking at their entry line, without the level, for some fair comparison to the rest. The accessories options are a plus, but how applicable is all that to the average M4 user slapping an LPVO on an AR15? Not very.

Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
Good read, I like the thought process behind the 45 split rings, but most LPVO users aren't dialing on an AR15.

Ned, that shit is genius. I'd buy a set.