So I bought this thing new a few months ago for under $1200 and have been running it through its paces ever since including some 3Gun action and several different drills. So far so good; no hiccups of any kind. It has seen some rain as well. This is POF's standard Renegade model, no-frills direct impingement rifle. I must say I am pretty impressed with the barrel though as I got just slightly larger than 1 MOA groups @ 100yds when sighting it in with just an Aimpoint PRO and regular 'ol Federal American Eagle 55gr. I was pleasantly surprised.

I know POF isn't liked very much on this forum (for whatever reasons unknown to me) but I'm glad that didn't deter me from buying this rifle as I really am enjoying this thing more and more every time I shoot it. It has earned the upgrades I gave it....CMC 4.5lb flat faced trigger, Scalarworks mount for the Aimpoint, VG6 Epsilon muzzle brake, KAC trigger guard, BCM KAG, etc. I did not care much for the Mission First Tactical stock & grip that comes standard with the Renegade so I swapped those out as well. A Surefire Mini Scout light is inbound for this thing too. I should also mention that I was never a fan of Tungsten Grey (black was out of stock), however, it has grown on me a lot and am glad I got it especially since POF is no longer offering it in that color. For under 1200 dollars this rifle is turning out to be a nice deal...in my own experience and humble opinion of course.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I cleaned her up today and took some photos for the hell of it. Enjoy...or not.