Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Impending South African Genocide?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You forgot to mention the United Nations.
    They were key in the geo political squeeze.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    You would be well served to visit the thread I've linked below, look at the facts, and then report back.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...African-Racism

Yep, blatant open racism extolled by the ANC, and supported by the inaction of the MSM to report on what really is happening in the world today. They sweep it under the rug because it does not fit their agenda. Because hey who cares if whitey is about to get his, he deserves it right? If it were white people openly extolling the elimination of black people and the forced removal of them from their property there would be no end to the coverage. The double standard is effin' sickening!
    Precisely.

Not a fan of Genocide and Communism irregardless of color.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    I don't know much about it, and I'm inclined to believe that what I've learned came from biased sources. Would you please elaborate or provide links to unbiased sources?
    Short version:

Dutch arrive to find open, empty areas. They proceed to “settle” those areas - to wit turn them from unused to valuable farms, vineyards and mines (later factories and cities). African generation after generation. People from the north and west areas surrounding them arrive centuries later, seeking refuge from the brutal, desolate life in the bush where there was no wheel in use nor even a two-story building. In short order, the vast productivity of the Boer led to an explosion in non-white populations (there are several ethnicities) and this led to attempts to separate makers from takers, however misguidedly people on the outside found their system. Communists leveraged and stoked the resentments of the, now much larger, non-white population and eventually seized power. After which they immediately installed race-based quotas for everything in direct contravention of their stated reason for needing to ursurp power.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    You would be well served to visit the thread I've linked below, look at the facts, and then report back.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...African-Racism
    I re-read the thread, I thought you were talking about the history of the first European settlers that later founded SA, and such.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Short version:

Dutch arrive to find open, empty areas. They proceed to “settle” those areas - to wit turn them from unused to valuable farms, vineyards and mines (later factories and cities). African generation after generation. People from the north and west areas surrounding them arrive centuries later, seeking refuge from the brutal, desolate life in the bush where there was no wheel in use nor even a two-story building. In short order, the vast productivity of the Boer led to an explosion in non-white populations (there are several ethnicities) and this led to attempts to separate makers from takers, however misguidedly people on the outside found their system. Communists leveraged and stoked the resentments of the, now much larger, non-white population and eventually seized power. After which they immediately installed race-based quotas for everything in direct contravention of their stated reason for needing to ursurp power.
    Good summary. Almost sounds like most successful, capitalist free country. Including ours....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Short version:

Kindof leaves out the xhosa, but still largely accurate.

The current majority Bantu/Zulu migrations into SA happened well into modern history. And saw a big influx when various cattle/drought waves hit equatorial Africa. (Tetse fly, etc)

There was a reason the true inigenous populations allied themselves with the boers... The Zulu/Bantu were wiping them out.

None of this excuses apharteid, but the history of settlement of SA is far more complicated than most realize.

And is not as simple as white bad, black good (Or even indigenous).

It won't matter, as SA cacausions have been tried in the court of public opinion, with very slanted facts. Everyone thinks they know the facts, bad racists deserve their fate.

So I expect them to follow Rhodesia's path into the prosperous paradise of Zimbabwe.

The wild cards are the diamond & gold mines... When the new dictator tries to nationalize them I expect major shooting.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Kindof leaves out the xhosa, but still largely accurate.

The current majority Bantu/Zulu migrations into SA happened well into modern history. And saw a big influx when various cattle/drought waves hit equatorial Africa. (Tetse fly, etc)

There was a reason the true inigenous populations allied themselves with the boers... The Zulu/Bantu were wiping them out.

None of this excuses apharteid, but the history of settlement of SA is far more complicated than most realize.

And is not as simple as white bad, black good (Or even indigenous).

It won't matter, as SA cacausions have been tried in the court of public opinion, with very slanted facts. Everyone thinks they know the facts, bad racists deserve their fate.

So I expect them to follow Rhodesia's path into the prosperous paradise of Zimbabwe.

The wild cards are the diamond & gold mines... When the new dictator tries to nationalize them I expect major shooting.
    Your last paragraph....exactly. People just think it’s ugly now, the fat lady is warming up her cords.
    Last edited by Campbell; 05-28-18 at 05:02. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    Israel and South Africa have reportedly cooperated in the past. The South African R4 rifle is derived from the Galil (IIRC) and rumors/scuttlebutt had some joint efforts on nuclear weapons design between the two in the 1980's (although that's largely unsubstantiated).

The two nations shared a similar strategic circumstance, with small minority populations surrounded by potentially hostile majorities.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I think the blatant and unapolgetic racism that built South Africa is more likely what engendered the world’s disdain for the country.
    That's what the left says about America.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 05-29-18 at 05:25.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    That's what the left says about America.
    ... which is interesting. Based on sequence if events, i believe racism (the at the time largely accepted culture, not isolated instances) was the result of slavery, not the cause.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast