Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2.0/P-10C/VP9/

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I also shot that gun left. It was a very nice group.

My Gen 3 G19 shoots straight. I bought a laser chamber insert and the barrel pointed left with the Sights centered. We moved the rear sight right to center the laser to the sights and then fine tuned adjustments for 25 yard shots.

His Gen 4 G17 with the Sights centered shoots center.

We were told by LE Glock rep that if the Sights can be zeroed within the dovetail, it’s within spec.
    I'm a believer in the glock lottery.

There's a reason why you have people like defoor also saying "Pistols should be zeroed." But he only shoots glocks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbytucson View Post
    2.0 all day especially with the apex trigger. ran it hard in a bunch of classes and multigun matches, its a soft shooting reliable tank. hk is nice, but honestly the mags are super expensive and very little aftermarket support
    I don't know what you consider expensive as far as mags go, but you can find the P30/VP9 mags at $35-$37 all day long. The after market support I agree with, but, other than sights, what do you really need to change on a VP9?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike benedict View Post
    I have them all the VP9 and the Smith 2
    0 are solid pistols
    The CZp10c is not a favorite of mine
    What issues have you found with the VP9 or S&W that make you think they are not "solid" choices?

Genuinely curious.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks to Greg Bell's Endurance Thread, I bought myself a M&P 2.0 Compact. Put a few rounds through it today and I'm impressed. Fit my hand nicely and point very naturally. Trigger is good, but not great. Will be looking to upgrade the Sights later with 10-8's. The Glock Gen 5 trigger issue was a turnoff. I still have a Gen 3 19 and a Gen 4 17 for those who want to accuse me of Heresy for not being a Slave to the Glock Cult.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I don't know what you consider expensive as far as mags go, but you can find the P30/VP9 mags at $35-$37 all day long. The after market support I agree with, but, other than sights, what do you really need to change on a VP9?
    i havent found any less than 50 at online retailers, and i would definitely like vickers to make extended paddle, dawson fiber optic sights would be cool, any reputable company like bowie to tap for red dot, flared magwell, flat face triggers

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

2.0/P-10C/VP9/

i havent found any less than 50 at online retailers, and i would definitely like vickers to make extended paddle, dawson fiber optic sights would be cool, any reputable company like bowie to tap for red dot, flared magwell, flat face triggers
    30secs of searching found mags for $34.99.....

https://www.preppergunshop.com/mag-hk-vp9-p30-9mm-15rd

HK Parts Magwell.

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/VP9-...loy-p17802.htm

Flat face trigger.

http://www.lazywolfguns.com/lwg-vp9-trigger.html

Dawson Precision FO.

https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-p...ront-sights-1/

Slide Milling:

There are probably 50 different companies offering this now.

Why do you need an extended mag release? The factory ambi setup is AWESOME.... wish every gun used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nightstalker865; 06-17-18 at 15:59.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Ppl have tapped the vp for a red dot for a while now. Fiber optic sights have been out for it for years. I have a set of Dawson’s for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Thanks to Greg Bell's Endurance Thread, I bought myself a M&P 2.0 Compact. Put a few rounds through it today and I'm impressed. Fit my hand nicely and point very naturally. Trigger is good, but not great. Will be looking to upgrade the Sights later with 10-8's. The Glock Gen 5 trigger issue was a turnoff. I still have a Gen 3 19 and a Gen 4 17 for those who want to accuse me of Heresy for not being a Slave to the Glock Cult.
    Yeah, thanks to his thread it will be costing me the price of a M&P 2.0 Compact 9. Thanks Mr. Bell!
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Like others have posted, your google foo needs a little work. You want Vickers to make an extended paddle? Hmmm...just curious, but have you actually shot or even handled a VP9?

Feedback Score
    I'm not 100% sure on the P10C, need to iron a few things out. But as for the VP9 and S&W 2.0 they are solid guns. Pick one and stick with it, lest you go down the dark path of buying the next new hotness every 6 months. I carry a VP9SK, occasionally a full size VP9, and like the fact I don't feel the need to constantly change/upgrade shit on it.

Not sure what kind of competition you are getting into, but if you're going hot and heavy into the modded gun type shooting you would be better served with the M&P, there's just way more aftermarket.
    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast