G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: 2.0/P-10C/VP9/

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    119
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I also shot that gun left. It was a very nice group.

    My Gen 3 G19 shoots straight. I bought a laser chamber insert and the barrel pointed left with the Sights centered. We moved the rear sight right to center the laser to the sights and then fine tuned adjustments for 25 yard shots.

    His Gen 4 G17 with the Sights centered shoots center.

    We were told by LE Glock rep that if the Sights can be zeroed within the dovetail, it’s within spec.
    I'm a believer in the glock lottery.

    There's a reason why you have people like defoor also saying "Pistols should be zeroed." But he only shoots glocks.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbytucson View Post
    2.0 all day especially with the apex trigger. ran it hard in a bunch of classes and multigun matches, its a soft shooting reliable tank. hk is nice, but honestly the mags are super expensive and very little aftermarket support
    I don't know what you consider expensive as far as mags go, but you can find the P30/VP9 mags at $35-$37 all day long. The after market support I agree with, but, other than sights, what do you really need to change on a VP9?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    394
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike benedict View Post
    I have them all the VP9 and the Smith 2
    0 are solid pistols
    The CZp10c is not a favorite of mine
    What issues have you found with the VP9 or S&W that make you think they are not "solid" choices?

    Genuinely curious.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,795
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks to Greg Bell's Endurance Thread, I bought myself a M&P 2.0 Compact. Put a few rounds through it today and I'm impressed. Fit my hand nicely and point very naturally. Trigger is good, but not great. Will be looking to upgrade the Sights later with 10-8's. The Glock Gen 5 trigger issue was a turnoff. I still have a Gen 3 19 and a Gen 4 17 for those who want to accuse me of Heresy for not being a Slave to the Glock Cult.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    76
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I don't know what you consider expensive as far as mags go, but you can find the P30/VP9 mags at $35-$37 all day long. The after market support I agree with, but, other than sights, what do you really need to change on a VP9?
    i havent found any less than 50 at online retailers, and i would definitely like vickers to make extended paddle, dawson fiber optic sights would be cool, any reputable company like bowie to tap for red dot, flared magwell, flat face triggers

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    670
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

    2.0/P-10C/VP9/

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbytucson View Post
    i havent found any less than 50 at online retailers, and i would definitely like vickers to make extended paddle, dawson fiber optic sights would be cool, any reputable company like bowie to tap for red dot, flared magwell, flat face triggers
    30secs of searching found mags for $34.99.....

    https://www.preppergunshop.com/mag-hk-vp9-p30-9mm-15rd

    HK Parts Magwell.

    https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/VP9-...loy-p17802.htm

    Flat face trigger.

    http://www.lazywolfguns.com/lwg-vp9-trigger.html

    Dawson Precision FO.

    https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-p...ront-sights-1/

    Slide Milling:

    There are probably 50 different companies offering this now.


    Why do you need an extended mag release? The factory ambi setup is AWESOME.... wish every gun used it.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nightstalker865; 06-17-18 at 15:59.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Ppl have tapped the vp for a red dot for a while now. Fiber optic sights have been out for it for years. I have a set of Dawsonís for mine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    793
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Thanks to Greg Bell's Endurance Thread, I bought myself a M&P 2.0 Compact. Put a few rounds through it today and I'm impressed. Fit my hand nicely and point very naturally. Trigger is good, but not great. Will be looking to upgrade the Sights later with 10-8's. The Glock Gen 5 trigger issue was a turnoff. I still have a Gen 3 19 and a Gen 4 17 for those who want to accuse me of Heresy for not being a Slave to the Glock Cult.
    Yeah, thanks to his thread it will be costing me the price of a M&P 2.0 Compact 9. Thanks Mr. Bell!
    Non Nobis Solum

    If you can read, thank a teacher, if you are enjoying your Freedoms, thank a Soldier!

    God Bless the brave Men and Women of our Military and Law Enforcement.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbytucson View Post
    i havent found any less than 50 at online retailers, and i would definitely like vickers to make extended paddle, dawson fiber optic sights would be cool, any reputable company like bowie to tap for red dot, flared magwell, flat face triggers
    Like others have posted, your google foo needs a little work. You want Vickers to make an extended paddle? Hmmm...just curious, but have you actually shot or even handled a VP9?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •