Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0/P-10C/VP9/

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Interesting Greg. I was watching your test too. I remember you liking the m&P a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I think the 2.0 also has the best aftermarket support which is also very helpful.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Are you into red dots? Both the VP9 and P10C have optics ready versions about to come out, first in Europe, then here.

The P10C OR is the lowest mounting plate I've ever seen.

I've seen pics of milled M2.0s, but for some reason Smith hasn't come out with a 2.0 CORE yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Not really. Just irons

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm kinda kidding here but when you have the prettiest 1911 I've ever seen I don't know why you're carrying anything else.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I’m contemplating selling it. I need money and want something inexpensive in its place. I can’t afford to feed it either. I’m trying to prevent selling it though as i love it. My back is jacked up and carrying it is difficult lately. Used to not be.

I have a vp9 but feel maybe there’s a better path.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Glocks are welcome for sure. As an aside here, this will be a partial gift as a bday present and I am only allowed 10rd mags.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    in your shoes Id ask for ammo and mags for the shield you already have and sell the vp9.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

2.0/P-10C/VP9/

The vp9 was a gift as well. It’s one ser# away from my brothers. Can’t sell. Another shield wouldn’t be bad.

But I want a good range/HD/possible competition gun.

Last edited by newyork; 05-31-18 at 14:30.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    NY,

while I don't own a VP9, P-10C or 2.0

I get to mess with a lot of guns at work.

I got to press hold and press the trigger on all three and I still have my G19s.

I co-worker had a P07 that I put a CGW kit in it and it improved it greatly but he just got him the P10C....and I like how the trigger breaks compared to the clunky Glock trigger. The P10C feels a little slippery to me but I like the trigger compared to all. I did have an issue with the P10C is my big ol trigger finger catches the trigger high (very odd) and something I start pressing w/o depressing the trigger safety.

Anyway...throw rocks at me....I will stick with 1911 and Glock.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast