Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2.0/P-10C/VP9/

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I have talon grips coming for my Shield and VP9. Going to see if it improves the vp9 a bit.

I’m looking hard at Glock. The p-10 felt great in the store. Trigger was great too. Hopefully issues are ironed out.

M&P seems very promising with the 2.0C

CZ p-07 has something about it. I’m thinking maybe dasa would require more live fire than I have Time for to be decent with it but I do like the way the gun feels and has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    to add

The co-worker had a P09 and P07....I put CGW parts in both. The P09 had a much better DA stroke. He traded his 09 for the P10C and his 07 for a shotty. I like it overall, but the top part of the grip frame feels slippery to me. I have large hands.

Also, he was on the fence with a 2.0 and P10C and chose the P10C because he felt the trigger was a tad better. He also bought a G17 Gen 5 that gun can shoot a hell of a group at 25 yards...a nice cluster about 5" to the left with the sights perfectly centered. We have the rear sight moved heavy to the right for center hits at 25 yards. He is not happy with the sight alignment.

I hope to put some rounds on his P10C tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Have you seen that with the gen 5 more than once?

Let me know when you shoot the p10C and let me know know how you feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    I was inspecting personal firearms for qualification and a newbe officer had a brand new G19 Gen 5 with what I called one of the best out of the box Glock triggers I have pressed (we have been in Glocks since 1992) and that piece shot straight.

Those are the only two Gen 5s I have encountered.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I own all three. And have 1500ish rounds through the M&P and the VP9 and about 500 through the CZ. Nothing like Greg Bell but enough to get an ok feeling.

HK is by far the best feeling and shooting gun of the three. However part of that is a factor of the contours of the grip fitting my hands perfectly (unless I am wearing gloves)
    And it is without question the most accurate of the three. As others have stated however it is the most "flippy" of the three. Practically though I don't notice it when shooting.

The M&P 2.0 has been my daily carry gun since they were released. Stock Trigger sucks but Apex comes to the rescue as always. Much improved from the first generation, especially in the accuracy department.

The P10C is an interesting gun. It feels great in my hands, shoots great, and the stock trigger is really nice. But it has some shortcomings. The biggest one on my gun is the magaziner release. Sometimes you need to really torque down on it. Even to the point of needing to shift your grip sometimes. I have really fumbled mag changes more than once on this gun where I would not on the VP9 or 2.0.

Frankly the VP9 is the best gun of the 3. But I still carry the 2.0 on a daily basis.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    to add

The co-worker had a P09 and P07....I put CGW parts in both. The P09 had a much better DA stroke. He traded his 09 for the P10C and his 07 for a shotty. I like it overall, but the top part of the grip frame feels slippery to me. I have large hands.

Also, he was on the fence with a 2.0 and P10C and chose the P10C because he felt the trigger was a tad better. He also bought a G17 Gen 5 that gun can shoot a hell of a group at 25 yards...a nice cluster about 5" to the left with the sights perfectly centered. We have the rear sight moved heavy to the right for center hits at 25 yards. He is not happy with the sight alignment.

I hope to put some rounds on his P10C tomorrow.
    The gun doesn’t shoot left. He does. Guns shoot straight. Tell him to fix his grip and I bet that grouping shifts to the right.

With glocks most people have weak support hand grip and don’t use enough trigger finger.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    The gun doesn’t shoot left. He does. Guns shoot straight. Tell him to fix his grip and I bet that grouping shifts to the right.

With glocks most people have weak support hand grip and don’t use enough trigger finger.
    I also shot that gun left. It was a very nice group.

My Gen 3 G19 shoots straight. I bought a laser chamber insert and the barrel pointed left with the Sights centered. We moved the rear sight right to center the laser to the sights and then fine tuned adjustments for 25 yard shots.

His Gen 4 G17 with the Sights centered shoots center.

We were told by LE Glock rep that if the Sights can be zeroed within the dovetail, it’s within spec.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    VP9 has been proven to be a solid performer...there is a guy on HKPRO that has 22K plus rounds through his VP9...without a single part breakage or failures.

Feedback Score
    I have them all the VP9 and the Smith 2
    0 are solid pistols
    The CZp10c is not a favorite of mine

Feedback Score
    2.0 all day especially with the apex trigger. ran it hard in a bunch of classes and multigun matches, its a soft shooting reliable tank. hk is nice, but honestly the mags are super expensive and very little aftermarket support

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast