Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need advice / steel mags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just ordered a lot of 10ea D&H from PSA for 8.99 per and free shipping. Too good to pass up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Just ordered a lot of 10ea D&H from PSA for 8.99 per and free shipping. Too good to pass up.
    Did the same thing this morning as well. It’ll be nice to have some aluminum mags to go with my Lancers and PMags.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought about 20 of the e-lander steel mags following sandy hook because pmags were not available. I haven't had any issues with the ones I've used at the range.

I started with an AK so the weight of steel mags wasn't a big concern. (I use a keyboard for a living and don't expect to carry more than 2 mags for most events)

I can fit 6 of them in a bandoleer vs only 3 pmags, so my first 3 bandoleers are filled with e-lander mags. That will change when I get bandoleers that can fit 6 pmags

Feedback Score
    ASC steel mags for everyday shooting are great. Absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    ASC steel mags for everyday shooting are great. Absolutely nothing wrong with them.
    ...except the ones that come with the S&W MP-10.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123