Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 holster recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Glock 43 holster recommendations

Recently I purchased a Glock 43 as my EDC. I'm looking for recommendations for an OWB holster that holds the gun close for concealment, and also suggest a good purchase when drawing.
    Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Last edited by Prada; 06-03-18 at 09:54.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I have a C&G Arms OWB holster for my wife's G42. It's the most comfortable CCW set-up I own.

https://www.candgholsters.com/collec...-kydex-holster
    Last edited by William B.; 06-02-18 at 10:28.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just curious - why OWB vs. IWB? The G43 is pretty slim.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Kinda up there with MM. You didn't mention not being able to appendix carry. Which is usually the only IWB carry complaint with the tiny guns, that I have heard or read. To stay on topic though, I've found I like most things made by Cook's holsters.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    OWBing a G42/43 is just a crime.

I use a Vedder IWB for mine.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    G Code Incog or KMFJ

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That spider concealment looks like it will do a great job of putting the grip in your armpit. And letting the gun flop.

I’ve been using a Tulster with a TLR6 for the past month. Amazon overnighted it to me. Not the greatest retention, but that might be due to the light. Rides great, and is locked onto my belt nice and tight.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Vedder Lighttuck. Available with the TLR6 as well.

Fits well, adjustable retention / cant / depth, clip locks on a wilderness belt.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    That spider concealment looks like it will do a great job of putting the grip in your armpit. And letting the gun flop.

I’ve been using a Tulster with a TLR6 for the past month. Amazon overnighted it to me. Not the greatest retention, but that might be due to the light. Rides great, and is locked onto my belt nice and tight.
    I have quite a few of the Spider Concealment holsters (albeit mostly IWB) and they are good quality. I can't imagine the 43 flopping around too much at any point as it's so small anyway. Almost all my OWB holsters are Bravo Concealment and obviously of known quality and a good price. With a decent belt just about any quality kydex should work.

My Spider Concealment OWB for my G19, I love it. IMG_2255 by Michael Starmer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have one of these for my G43 and G19. I love 'em. Great holsters at a reasonable price with a lifetime guarantee.

https://gunfightersinc.com/products/ronin-owb/
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast