Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a California gun store looks like...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What a California gun store looks like...

For those of us who often take our freedom for granted....

Pappabear sent this horrific images from his trip to Calitardia

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I just don't know what to say.......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    It just proves how stupid liberals are, how in the hell can those stocks make the rifle less lethal?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    It just proves how stupid liberals are, how in the hell can those stocks make the rifle less lethal?
    And those Mini-14's are definitely less lethal than a full fledged AR-15. It wouldn't bother me to get shot at with one of those....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And those Mini-14's are definitely less lethal than a full fledged AR-15. It wouldn't bother me to get shot at with one of those....
    Except of course at distance and then you just might not be hit with one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Turner's Outdoorsman?

If he's near the Santa Monica/West L.A. area, ask him if he'd swing by Martin B. Rettings and snap a few photos. That was a great shop, back in the day and I'm wondering how they're faring.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Second Amendment Sports. Very nice place plus range. Great prices a lot of unique items. But I was like “ what is this “ the guy said “oh you live in a Free state”.

I couldn’t even get my grip inside the MWS. I mean my hand would not fit in the grip. I asked why not put on a m16 stock”? You can Then why the abortion ??Thats how bad they got in their minds.

It was a “ I LOVE MY STATE “ moment.

For you other guys, hang in there we feel for you.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 05-31-18 at 20:54.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Those non tactical stocks slow the bullet velocity down to the same performance of a paint ball.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Its not quite that bad here, but I do feel pretty restricted by having to get a permit just to buy anything. That and how on edge I am when I'm going to or from a range and actually have a gun in my Jeep.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Those non tactical stocks slow the bullet velocity down to the same performance of a paint ball.
    Slow or fast, bullet hitting the right place will kill a person. It still makes no sense.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast