Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig

Was browsing the lastest on OPTactical (Great place to shop for kit n gear n such) and ran across the Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig. Not a super costly rig, even though you have to buy the straps (shoulder and back straps) separately.

Just curious if anyone is running this. For low viz or lightweight, I've been running BFG's Ten Speed, and while you can fudge some flexibility, the Bank Robber looks really flexible in that regard. I've also built up Tactical Tailor Mini MAV, which you can set up a decent low vis rig, but once you want to go beyond 2x2 rifle/pistol or 3x rifle your options are limited. Can be done though.

Just curious on this set up, simple and sweet. Maybe good kit for your truck, or car for those less fortunate.

Here's the link to what I found so you can view the back straps.

https://www.optactical.com/spsybarochri.html

Also a pic if you are too lazy to do that.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I don't have any experience with the Bank Robber, but I do have their regular chest rig, rifle and pistol inserts, H-harness back strap, waist strap, and S.A.C.K. pouch. Their stuff, in my opinion, is very high quality and I very much appreciate the emphasis they place on minimalism and modularity. I would imagine the Bank Robber rig is just as high quality as the stuff of theirs that I already have and would be, as you said, ideal for a minimalist truck rig. They recently came out with a low-vis plate carrier that I've very much had my eye on to replace my Velocity Systems LWPC. Also they're located in my home state, so it makes me like them even more.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah I have some of their other items, all are good and work with my Velocity chest rig straps which is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from someone calling their shit "Bank Robber Chest Rig" but that's just me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from someone calling their shit "Bank Robber Chest Rig" but that's just me.
    I think it’s a reference to Heat. Better than Noveske’s Ghetto Blaster.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I think it’s a reference to Heat. Better than Noveske’s Ghetto Blaster.

Oh I figured that. Same deal but at least that one is kind of funny.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Its cause you arent cool enough to wear this

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Fortunately I call it “a chest rig” and as long as it does what I need it to do, I’m good. Which by the way is not robbing a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yeah I have some of their other items, all are good and work with my Velocity chest rig straps which is nice.

Thanks Wake, I figured they were GTG. Usually any kind of kit that I find on OPTactical is GTG. I don’t think Jon the owner throws any substandard kit up for sale. I don’t think he carries Condor for example.

This Spiritus rig kind of reminds me of BFG’s Ten Speed rigs, with the elasticky type pouches, except I’m wondering if the pouch that’s holding the smoke can also hold an AR mag. I’m thinking not, but it’s hard to tell.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    I don't have any experience with the Bank Robber, but I do have their regular chest rig, rifle and pistol inserts, H-harness back strap, waist strap, and S.A.C.K. pouch. Their stuff, in my opinion, is very high quality and I very much appreciate the emphasis they place on minimalism and modularity. I would imagine the Bank Robber rig is just as high quality as the stuff of theirs that I already have and would be, as you said, ideal for a minimalist truck rig. They recently came out with a low-vis plate carrier that I've very much had my eye on to replace my Velocity Systems LWPC. Also they're located in my home state, so it makes me like them even more.
    Thanks for the feedback Bogart and I agree I also like to support local businesses or Texas businesses.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Fortunately I call it “a chest rig” and as long as it does what I need it to do, I’m good. Which by the way is not robbing a bank.

Thanks Wake, I figured they were GTG. Usually any kind of kit that I find on OPTactical is GTG. I don’t think Jon the owner throws any substandard kit up for sale. I don’t think he carries Condor for example.

This Spiritus rig kind of reminds me of BFG’s Ten Speed rigs, with the elasticky type pouches, except I’m wondering if the pouch that’s holding the smoke can also hold an AR mag. I’m thinking not, but it’s hard to tell.

OP Tactical has absolutely received more of my money over the years than any other website, aside from maybe amazon.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast