Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hopefully the elastic holds up over time. If it is sitting in a vehicle going through tempature swings the elastic may lose its hold and stretch.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    OP Tactical has absolutely received more of my money over the years than any other website, aside from maybe amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. I spend way too much coin at Shamazon.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Hopefully the elastic holds up over time. If it is sitting in a vehicle going through tempature swings the elastic may lose its hold and stretch.
    I’l have had two of the Ten Speed rigs that I think are similar to the Spiritus. One ran 308 mags and the other AR -15 mags. The one AR-15 rig has taken some abuse, but retention is still good. I used a single 308 Ten Speed pouch and built a small trauma kit and shoved it in the 308 pouch. Had that set up for a little over a year and then moved that pouch to a rifle bag. Retention on 308 mags is GTG even after using to hold an ifak(-). About the most drastic WX change was from the high 60’s to high 90’s low 100’s, but it wasn’t repetitive. Just one-off range trips. I suppose it’s possible to make the pouch lose some elasticity if you really stretched it out and it stayed stretched out for an extended period.
    That’s partly why I’m interested in knowing if the smoke/flash pouch on the right side of the rig, is by design, meant to hold those items or if it’s meant to hold an AR mag or smoke. I think the size diff is too much, but I’m not an Elasticitian or doctor of Elasticology. Lol
    I’ll give them a call Monday and see what Spiritus says.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I’l have had two of the Ten Speed rigs that I think are similar to the Spiritus. One ran 308 mags and the other AR -15 mags. The one AR-15 rig has taken some abuse, but retention is still good. I used a single 308 Ten Speed pouch and built a small trauma kit and shoved it in the 308 pouch. Had that set up for a little over a year and then moved that pouch to a rifle bag. Retention on 308 mags is GTG even after using to hold an ifak(-). About the most drastic WX change was from the high 60’s to high 90’s low 100’s, but it wasn’t repetitive. Just one-off range trips. I suppose it’s possible to make the pouch lose some elasticity if you really stretched it out and it stayed stretched out for an extended period.
    That’s partly why I’m interested in knowing if the smoke/flash pouch on the right side of the rig, is by design, meant to hold those items or if it’s meant to hold an AR mag or smoke. I think the size diff is too much, but I’m not an Elasticitian or doctor of Elasticology. Lol
    I’ll give them a call Monday and see what Spiritus says.

I’m pretty sure all four of the elastic pouches are the same size, and then there is a bungee sewn into each outside pouch.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I’m pretty sure all four of the elastic pouches are the same size, and then there is a bungee sewn into each outside pouch.

Thanks Wake

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    If or of you guys is running some of the Spiritus rigs, can you tell me how wide the ITW buckle is? I have some straps and ITW buckles from a Haley Flatpack, and some other webbing, but need to know the buckle size to know if what I have will fit.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    If or of you guys is running some of the Spiritus rigs, can you tell me how wide the ITW buckle is? I have some straps and ITW buckles from a Haley Flatpack, and some other webbing, but need to know the buckle size to know if what I have will fit.

I can measure them if you need, but my Spiritus micro rig fits perfectly with all of my Velocity stuff and I’ve seen people use Haley and Velocity together so I’m pretty sure they’re all using the same dimensions for buckles.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    OP Tactical = Legit Retailer

Never had any issues with them. Honest.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I can measure them if you need, but my Spiritus micro rig fits perfectly with all of my Velocity stuff and I’ve seen people use Haley and Velocity together so I’m pretty sure they’re all using the same dimensions for buckles.

Thanks for offering, but I don’t think you need to go through the trouble. It makes sense that they would be compatible.

Thanks though!

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from someone calling their shit "Bank Robber Chest Rig" but that's just me.
    Fortunately this is the internet and no one cares what you think

lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast