47 (100%)
    Daaaaaaaaaayum!

Solid burn.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Fortunately this is the internet and no one cares what you think

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I use their bank robber, mk3 chassis and now their plate carrier. Everything they offer is a well thought out design with a purpose, not just some gear to make money. I've set them up for use with a precision rifle, on plate carriers, or as a lightweight carbine rig. They're comfortable, and they just work. I have no issues with the elastic losing its elasticity. They're my go to for any type of gear. I highly recommend them.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaayum!

Solid burn.
    [
    Yes indeed, in classic JP style. I told him I was missing his smartassedness in our little humble little community.

He’s baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shay_ View Post

I use their bank robber, mk3 chassis and now their plate carrier. Everything they offer is a well thought out design with a purpose, not just some gear to make money. I've set them up for use with a precision rifle, on plate carriers, or as a lightweight carbine rig. They're comfortable, and they just work. I have no issues with the elastic losing its elasticity. They're my go to for any type of gear. I highly recommend them.
    Thanks for the pics and the comments. Much appreciated..

You shop Tactical as well?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Nice collection.

I noticed that the item number for the chest rig is 132HEAT. I kind of want it more now.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Thanks for the pics and the comments. Much appreciated..

You shop Tactical as well?
    I have shopped from OP Tactical, but I get most of my spiritus stuff directly form Spiritus.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig

I have shopped from OP Tactical, but I get most of my spiritus stuff directly form Spiritus.
    I was actually referring to the patch with the Arabic letter “N” for Nasrsni, or Nazarene. You know how ISIS marked the Christians....
    I got my at OP Tactical.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I’m digging that bank robber chest rig more and more. That’s going to have to come home here very soon. Wonder if Spiritus has any mil discount going on? Not a deal breaker, just curious.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I was actually referring to the patch with the Arabic letter “N” for Nasrsni, or Nazarene. You know how ISIS marked the Christians....
    I got my at OP Tactical.

Ah, yes, that's where I got mine as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast